The dream - 1

He said he loved her ...
Loved her...
wad exactly did he feel..abt her .?
Did he feel dedicated to her.?.
But then he uttered something along the lines of limited flirting being cool...
It made her wonder did he actually love her or was just following "the tradition" of dating.
Where u have this girl who you call yours but then again it becomes cool if you are supposing "polite" with others...
Then does that mean she was insufficient for him.. or the commonly used "not my type" but then why did he tell her that loved her ...
she was broken
Actually why ... she did the same flirting tradition ..but on a smaller scale ...
Then again she thought on the question whether he loved her or not...and whether she loved him or not...then why were they together...??
Together only for the world at large but deep down, they knew how lonely they were..
And the flirting didn't help at all..that was the saddest
part...
Something that took everything away was not being useful..and it was disappointing
Yet if they were so alone then why dint they come together..?
Was it beyond their ego..?
Beyond their ego or uncool to say to the other that they needed each other.?
Or was it below his dignity to confide in her about his loneliness.?
But isn't the main aim of the relationship is to remove loneliness from our life and get us to the light of togetherness.
Then y were they still in the darkness of loneliness..??
WHY was she lonesome..?