segment 6

we sat in silence.. staring far off into oblivion.
his point of view -
" hi .. how are you ??" I asked her after some time finally gathering some courage...she was wearing a blue top and white pants... hey hold on she is wearing blue I smiled at this coincidence( I was wearing the same ) and asked her how she was doing??

her point of view -
he said hi and asked how I was.. I coudn't believe my ears..like this guy was actually real and here or just a part of my imagination... he was now asking me what I was doing here at the river side
I was shocked an like a fool I asked him whether I could touch him... like really what was I thinking .. touching an unknown guy.
I was nuts..
his point of view-
she asked me wether she could touch me.. Whatttt??? .
.I don't know why but my heart just said a big yaay ..
I slowly extended a shivering hand towards her and she quickly grasped it and shrieked ..
I quickly freed my hand and got up...as if her touch had given me a current like the one your parents always warn you about.
her point of view -
what was that???
omg
omg
I can't believe it he is really here.. he the nightmare guy...
omg
omg
I can't believe I jus touched him..
. but wait what was that .. is he an electric pole..? Hell no he is human then why does he give out shock ??
omg
did I scare him.. he stood up with a jerk and now he is standing and staring at me..
awkward..!!