Segment 16

her point of view -
I felt as if I just made the biggest mistake of my life...my heart felt heavy .as I could see tears forming around his eyes.. I had caused him pain .. and I had to be punished for it..
I rushed to my room and banged my hand to the wall.. I saw my hand turn red and by night it had become double of its size ... I wondered why did it hurt me so much to see him in pain ..
why couldn't I see tears in his eyes.. I had never felt this before and was shocked at the intensity of it.. the pain made me cry.
mom found it very odd see me cry because I was the strong kid who was unaffected by emotions and my continuous sobbing was making her worried
I had locked myself in my room and came out only for meals so she called my friends and asked them to take me out to cheer me up... after a lot of persuasion I finally agreed and soon my friends and me were heading to the mall..
his point of view -
I was confused at her reaction ..I dint know whether she actually meant those words or whether she was saying all this under some pressure ..
It has been 4 days and I haven't spoken to her since my birthday incident.. so to distract myself I headed towards the mall with family ..
suddenly at the parking I saw her crossing over dodging a few cars ..
I smiled at myself unknowingly... then my eyes fell on her hand it was bandaged and suddenly I could feel my fist clench...
she was such an idiot girl couldn't she take care of herself ..?
I got down from my car and headed towards her ... anger rising every minute...as soon I reached her I saw her lean frame and pale face.
What had happened in these four days.?
she had transformed from an angel lighting everyone's life to this ... a person whose smile was forced .. I kept staring at her for some time trying to gauge the reason for her behaviour  when she suddenly looked up and saw me.
her point of view -
I saw him in the parking .he was staring at me with concern in his eyes .I looked at him and as usual the time froze... his eyes asking me a number of questions for which I din't have any answers .
then his eyes moved down to my hand and I saw his fist clench teeth gritting which clearly showed that he was angry but why..??
I quickly hid my hand in my pocket and went past him...
was he angry at my words ?? oh no .. what would I reply if he asked me about it when i walked past him
  he dint say anything ..nor did he stop me
phew..!
.I exhaled the breath that I had caught a while ago .. and kept walking .. suddenly the reality struck me..our friendship was over ...
I turned back to see him and he was still staring at me with those questions in his eyes...

his point of view -
she went past me as if I dint exist... I stood there staring at her descending figure when she turned .and I saw the pain in her eyes..
I wondered why...? it was her decision .. then why..?
I found myself following her into the mall..
I tried finding her but soon gave up.. and headed towards my family..
her point of view -
I couldn't hurt him more... this was my messed up life and why should he feel the brunt of it
when I saw him following me I hid myself in the women's changing room and came out when I saw him returning to his family..
his point of view -
it has been a long time since that mall incident ... and the last I remember of her is those painful eyes .. . an then those words of" its over" ring in my ears... each time hurting with more intensity than before...
damn I missed her so bad ...
I kept going back to the river side.. hoping that one day I would see her.. but all my efforts ended in vain as she never came..