Normal Day

I saw him make his way from the parking towards me..he seemed happy.
Maybe happy for seeing me or maybe happy about not finding traffic on the road..
I was not sure..
When reached me he gave me a little squeeze and a peck on the cheek before dragging me to class.
The lecture had already started..sir was teaching something about the history ..we reached inside the class to only realise that we had forgotten our assignments at home..
We sat in the farthest corner of the class..busy in ourselves n not paying attention to sir's lecture.
When he told me about his dream..it reminded me of my own that brought shivers down my spine... in a spur of the moment I didn't realise and I squeezed his hand tightly almost scaring him..
he placed his hand on my left thigh and that brought me back to earth.
The class was over.
I somehow collected myself and went towards the washroom...
On returning I found my seat was already occupied by his friend and they were having an intense discussion about something.
I picked my bag n shifted to a seat in the adjacent row only to meet a friend who was long lost, I hadn't spoken to her for a while now and she wanted to give me a piece of her mind..
"All guys are same" don't give bhav for some time and he will be back to u.. she advised.
It felt weird getting advice from her as she had never been in a relation of her own and would advise people only on the basis of experience of others..

She went on saying that guys need us more than we do and that I shouldn't worry.
The word need hit my brain and again made me think about the dream and the confusion that I had felt in it..a question suddenly popped up in my mind.. did we really need each other or we were just dragging it along because we had to and it would be uncool to break up for the most "happening couple"..
I kept on rethinking my own thoughts and one more lecture came to an end..
soon it was time for us to go home .. I waited in the parking to tell him that I had to go home early due to my classes.. he was engrossed in a deep conversation with his ex-girlfriend probably flirting
.. maybe ..
I don't know and I couldn't come to conclusion before knowing the truth.
I was already late so I just got on my bike and drove off...
In the evening we met near his friend's house as he wanted to compensate for the parking mistake...at least that's what he called it...
That day for the first time in my life I felt the words spoken by his eyes and his mouth were not the same
He knew my weakness and he always used that as a weapon whenever he wanted something ...
so this time again he did it..
He came close to me.. his left hand encircling my waist..holding me tight as I was his personal property .yea that's what he felt ..his right hand gently caressing my face .. his eyes poring deep into mine trying ..to convince me that he is the only mine and the chat in the parking was just a casual one with an old friend..

Suddenly a strong wind blew my hair in my eyes... I tried to lift my hand to remove the strand .. when he caught hold of my hand and kissed it and slowly tucked my stray lock behind my ears and whispering in my ears about the promise I had made to him that I will complete all his desires
what they may be..starting from cooking for him and managing his finance but the words he spoke after them shook the ground beneath me.
.i couldn't do this..I am very sure I cannot do this..he wanted me to kiss him..not a simple peck but a liplock..he had taken this idea from his best Friend..he had seen his friend n his girl in an intense liplock and he wanted to try the same with me.
I was irritated with his demand so I pushed him away with all my might only to be realizing that now he was holding my shoulder with authority.. authority that maybe I had given him knowingly or unknowingly .. he shook me hard and said that he wanted me to be bold like his friends girl..to be fast & forward like her.
.I stood there staring at him for a moment .. I couldn't believe it that he the same guy who had said that I was different and that's what he had liked about me ..funny ..yea it all seemed funny now .. I kept staring at him for a minute or two..he kept on bantering about his wish...
I was actually surprised about his sudden change of thoughts so I pushed him aside harder and walked away.