Segment 33

her point of view -
I received a call from an unknown number..I glanced at him..he was sleeping peacefully..I just kissed his forehead and got up to attend my call so that I don't disturb his beauty sleep...
The phone dropped from my hand listening to the callers voice on the other end of the call..it was him.. the man who had ruined my life ..my so called father..
I wondered what business he might have with me .. I had already sent him the cheque for this month...maybe he needed more money..but that was not it... this time he needed something more than money... he needed me to come and meet him..
I was shivering badly now from the memories of the past..
I had no option but to leave..I cursed the moment I made a deal with him about it .. the moment I had given up to his blackmail..
Flash Back -
My parents had fought as usual ...Dad came home drunk..On not finding mom in his room he got furious..he barged into my room with the bottle still in his hands..
I was trembling in fear under the sheets.. Suddenly he came over me and started kissing my face..and then tried to pull the sheets away . .I resisted pulling the sheets above my head..but his grip was firm and I was only a child...
Finally he pulled the sheets away and was now on top of me..his breath was heavy..his hands went towards my breast and he pinched them..
I let out a scream ...That scream still echoed in my ears..
He had tried to do this earlier on many occasions but had never reached this far..
He often made me sit on his lap and carresed my body when we were alone at home ..
But that night he went a bit too far..
his point of view -
I got up only to realise that I was alone on the river side .
.. she had left..
.once again..
.maybe she had gone to the hotel ..or for some of bhabhi's work.
.. so I got up..took our things and reached the hotel..she was not there...
I tried calling her number..she dint pick up..I checked the room again .her stuff was gone ..
realisation hit me...i was lonely again..she left me again ..why ...why always me..??
why does she love to hurt me ?? doesn't it hurt her back?? cause it did to me with double the intensity...
. but I couldn't break down today...I had to be strong for bhai..it was his wedding day .. I had to be happy for him..I can't drown him in my sorrow today ...so i collected myself and went down attending the rituals...
a smile on my face when all the heart did was cry...cry for being lonely again..cry for being betrayed yet again..
her point of view -
I came to the hotel...grabbed my bag and headed to the railway station..cursing myself and my life under my breath..
yet once again .. life had played a dirty joke on me...
yet once again I had to leave him..leave my life...
life had given me a second chance and I ruined it again..
I boarded the train with a heavy heart..
I was heading to the beast..