Segment 10

his point of view -
I woke up to the sun was making my skin burn with its bright rays .. I turned to the other side. she was not there .. she was gone .. I wondered whether she had seen me ... wether she knew the reason why I was here ... I decided to ask her the next time I saw her on the river side ..
her point of view -
I reached my room and quickly opened my diary and began writing
dear diary
today I met or rather saw him again ... yea the nightmare guy .. he was looking so cute and adorable while sleeping ... just like a rabbit... I don't know why but my hands started to touch his hair ... I don't know why but something within me asked me to do it ... i don't know why ... maybe I should asked him... he would know the ans .. and I continued with my train of I don't know why ..
I took a deep breath and closed the diary and begin for my day's routine ...
my so called boyfriend called me and said what happened was all a mistake and he was really sorry ... he will not repeat it again ...
I told him that I needed some time .. and that I would talk to him later.... he kept sending me emotional messages that read like
"baby I am extremely sorry I never meant to hurt you. abh jb tk tum muze maaf nai karogi I would not eat anything ... shona pls maan jao na..
I love u jaan..."
I switched off my phone as I was very angry and I needed my cooling time...
the next day I received a call from his friend saying that he had cut his his wrist and had become very weak as he hadn't eaten anything since two days .. I was shocked.. I reached his house only to realise that he had become pale.. the friends excused themselves . and handed a plate of food and requested me to feed him ... as soon as he saw me he began crying...
I bandaged his arm and he engulfed me in his arms ...asking me to forgive him all the time .. I slowly fed him the food and was about leave.. but then he stopped me and asked me to stay for a while and I unwillingly approved ..we hugged and he clung onto me for I don't know for how long ...
all this while my mind kept thinking abt the nightmare guy .. about my sudden urge to touch him... about my sudden urge to brush away his hair from his forehead... I thought of going to the river side on my way home hoping to see him so that I could ask him for my ans.