Segment 11

.. i excused myself from my boy friend and headed towards the river side... it was deserted as usual. not even him ...
I thought to to sit for a while and wait for him ... maybe he will come ...
I waited waited..
I don't know why and don't know for how long but every second expecting him to come ..
I grew tired and restless ... and finally gave up and decided to head home wen it started to get dark... as I was leaving I saw something familiar .. maybe him...I thought maybe I was hallucinating as I had waited for him for too long and thus headed home...
his point of view -
I finally finished all my work and headed towards the lake to take my answers from her .. I don't know but I think i just felt that she must be there right now... as I reached I saw her leaving .
she dint even look at me or maybe she did and ignored me... I don't know why... but I felt bad by her ignorance .... or maybe bad about her not noticing me.. I don't know and i am really not sure .. the more I think the more I get confused so I decided to just drop the topic and enjoy the beauty of the place ..
her point of view -
I reached home and finally settled on my bed for a shut eye .. I really needed rest from my hot and happening life .. I needed my cooling time .. or else i would blast ...I closed my eyes ..and tried to sleep but the question kept running my mind .
I finally decided to answer it by thinking that maybe it was just a passing thought and no biggie so I should just leave it at that ..some things don't have an answer..and I dozed off...