Rules are Rules

It was Richard, my Rum.

He had a blank expression, first but at seeing me his was surprised, or in shock. Could not decide!

"Bun Bun, is it you?" he said. His voice gave me chills, I had heard it before but today it took me to another level all together.

"Yes, it's me Richard. I hope you are not hurt, sorry for the inconvenience." And I moved towards the car.

"Bun Bun, stop."

"Stop calling me. You have no right to."

"I am sorry for that day, that day my house was on fire"

As these words came out of his mouth the entered into my heart and made in freeze. I was surprised and I knew that he was no lying.

"My entire family died that day." He said these words and fell in the footpath.

I was blank. Each of these words got analysed in my brain again and again. I slowly turned back only to see him walk away.

"Richard, stop." I screamed.

He stood there with his back still facing me. I walked to him and faced him. His face showed only scars of crying all night, he did not sleep for weeks. He was pale, his eyes had lost the glow. He was thin, had black-brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Can I buy you a drink old man?" I said in my best tone possible.

"Sure my lady" He said with least expressions.

We walked towards the car, and got in. And then I remembered Zaxi was in the back seat. I turned back fingers crossed. He was there sitting near the window, as if nothing had happened.

I drove to the police station and reached there about 10 minutes late, was I ever on time. I asked myself. I told Richard to wait and take care of Zaxi.

After a wait of 5 minutes I was brought inside the investigation room.

There was multiple cameras and a huge mirror types but I knew it was visible everything from the other side. I was told to take a seat and then I was left alone. There was a big table and there were two chairs, one for me and the second for the cop.

After a few minutes a lady detective came in and sat in the chair.

"Hello, I am detective Pentasia. So you ready, can we begin the inquiry?"

Gained courage from supernatural forces, took a deep breath and said to myself, everything will be alright.

"I guess, I am." I said.

She smiled. And went through the files.

Detective Pentasia: So what's your name and how old are you?

Me: My name is Amira, Amira Woods. I am 16 years old.

Detective Pentasia: So Amira, are you an American Citizen?

Me: Yes

Detective Pentasia: Do you study in the District School?

Me: Yes

Detective Pentasia: Where you present during the attack on 13 Friday October 2015 in the

School?

Me: Yes

Detective Pentasia: Can you tell me what exactly happened?

Me: Yes, It was a normal day but the teachers were not in class. Students said

That someone wanted the school to be shut and they went to sort out the

Issue. There was no teacher in our class, then suddenly a man came

Armed and said lie down or else I would shoot you and then.....

I stopped I could not anymore. My heart was beating fast and I could hardly breathe, as I said those memories came flashing to me. Pain, suffering, everything came to me.

Detective Pentasia: it's okay, go on you can tell me.

Me: Then he shot out teacher who had entered with him in front of us. He then

Made us lie on the ground and not to move or make sound. And then the

Man was gone but another man returned who then came and said be

Happy for we are going to meet the creator soon. He was a suicide

Bomber. The timer was visible it was set for 3 minutes and at the last

Moment one of our teachers came and pulled me and a couple of students

To a much safer place, but while she was doing this she was shot by the

Suicide bomber. And then everything blew up. And I woke up in

Hospital.

Detective Pentasia: Is there anything else you wish to tell me?

Me: No.

Detective Pentasia: Do you know who this girl is?

She said pulling out a picture and gave it to me. It was no one else but it was a picture of Hanna.

Detective Pentasia: Do you know who she is?

Me: Yes, she is my best friend. Hanna, Hanna.... What happened to her?

Where is she?

Detective Pentasia: Okay. So would you be able to identify the attackers?

Me: Listen, I answered all your questions now tell me what happened to her?

Detective Pentasia: Its confidential, can you identify the attackers?

Me: Yes, but you will have to tell me what happened to her.

Detective Pentasia: I can't, am not authorized to. Am sorry.

Anger filled every cell of my body. I got up and banged the table hard.

Me: Tell me where is she? I won't leave until you tell me.

Detective Pentasia: I can't and you need to calm down young lady.

Me: If you don't tell me I swear, I break your bones and rip you apart and feed it to the dogs.

Detective Pentasia: You need to behave, I can arrest you for telling me that you would kill

Me. So shut the f*** up. And put your ass on that chair. You heard me

Lady?

I walked out of the room, she came behind me and gave me a piece of paper and then walked away. I was to never return here I said to myself and walked away. The car was locked and Richard and Zaxi were nowhere to be found. I began to search for my phone when this piece of paper came into my hands. I opened it and it said,

"Rules are rules, meet me at the café down the street tomorrow at 6 clock and don't be late."

*****************************************************************************************************

Authors Note.

Hello everyone I hope you guys are enjoyingthis. Please share, vote and comment let me know what you think. Love you guys