The Angel is down

"She looks like an angel, talks like an angel, walks like an angel, but I know you are the devil dressed like an angel, Baby." -Elvis 

He walked inside, slowly and steadily. His brown hair was combed perfectly, and he wore brown jacket and matching pants. It seemed he spent a quality of time in dressing himself up. For today was the grand finale.

He walked towards me with a smile. For he looked like an angel when he smiled. He brought white flowers for me, I feel bad for him, as I was not dead yet. For now I had built a wall around me, a wall which is cold and sarcastic. For now no one could break me, I told myself. But I wished it was true.

He took a seat next to me as he kept the flowers on the table.

"Am sorry, I didn't know. If only I did I would have come before." He said.

Though Michael told me that Richard was the one who set the house on fire, I was not ready to believe him. For I have been fooled many times, broken many times, hurt many times, that a single word is not accepted by my brain before analysing it, questioning it 100 times. Once you have been attacked, hurt, and broken your body, mind remembers it, and acts vigorously against it, my mind and body was slow indeed. But now it has learnt its lesson very well, as they say experience gives more wisdom than books.

If I was the old me I would have believed him, but now to his one statement I had a thousand questions. I quietly nodded.

"Thank you for coming." I said, being as sarcastic as well as being realistic.

"I see you cannot move." He said, with an evil smirk in his face.

It seemed his true colours were coming out indeed.

I simply nodded.

He got up and locked the door as he moved near me, he took out a knife. The knife had carvings in it as seemed very old and majestic. Oh it reminded of Game of Thrones, but instead of the villain, my king was killing me. I sarcastically laughed at myself. Am goanna die wasn't I?

He sat near me in my bed, as I sat on the bed. He held my hands.

"You know, I never really wanted it to come to this place. I always finish my job clean. But you, you never let me do it. You were special, that why I have come here to finish you myself. But you are very stubborn Bun Bun, you did not die in the attack and even escaped the kidnapping and now the house fire. Maybe you had to die in my hands, my lovely Juliet." He said as he kissed my hands.

I had a very expressionless face as a pumpkin. I nodded to myself. Though expecting it, tears rolled down my face.

"You know I trusted you." I said.

"I know you did, aww baby don't cry."

"You know I really trusted you. You broke my heart."

"Am sorry, but that's what I do."

"So who told you to kill me, who hired you?"

"Ah.., someone is getting curious. I would love to tell you, but you know I can't. And know its time you say goodbye." He said smirking.

He picked up the knife and as he was about to stab me, the gun went off. He fell on the floor. It seemed the devil is dead.