Siri read the note

It grew warmer and warmer, first it comforted me then it started hurting me. My body could no longer take the heat and that's when I woke up and was surrounded by fire. The whole house was burning vigorously.

I could not recall anything, as my mind was fully occupied with survival thoughts. I tried reaching for the windows and doors but I was stuck in between the house. I screamed for help, but no one was around.

It seemed my end had come as I stared at the walls memory came rushing to me, I was in Hanna's House. I was with Pentasia, but no she was no here. How did I feel asleep here?

I feel onto the ground, it was over. Am goanna die. I gave up, I had nothing to fight for. My dress caught fire, slowly and steady it burnt.

I stood there welcoming death. My dress started burning violently, I tore it and threw it far away. My soul had already given up, I had no hope left. But suddenly as if someone herd my prayers, the door flew open. There stood a man, I could not see him clearly as the house was burning. He came running towards me.

Who was he? An angel in disguise? Did he hear my prayer?

He was much close to me now, he had straight black hair, which was combed perfectly, and he wore a spectacles hiding his beautiful dark brown eyes. He was tall, about 5'9. And was perfect, not healthy, not muscular, not undernourished. He seemed perfect. The way I liked.

Reality hit me hard. I stood their naked but he it did not affect him, he was there inches away from me. He removed his jacket and covered me in it. And carried me in his arms and ran outside. As he walked outside his clothes caught fire but it did not affect him. He had determination to save me and kept running.

We were outside finally, he patted the fire on his clothes and started at me. The cold wind made my body shiver. I started at his eyes, it was beautiful. I stood there half naked, with a burning house behind my back, with a best friend kidnapped and a mysterious brother, but it did not affect me now.

"Hey, are you okay?" his mysteriously hot voice said. I was breathless and speechless. Who is this guy? Why did he risk his life to save me? Questions clouded my mind.

Suddenly I felt his hands, he touched my cheeks and said "It's okay, you are safe, you are with Me." he pulled me towards him and hugged me tight. He smelt great and my body was enjoying the warm and comfort he was giving me. "It seems you have hurt your leg", he says carrying me towards his car. He made me sit in the backseat of his rover. And kissed my forehead and said, "Its goanna be okay." He then seated himself in the driver seat and started the engine, we were soon moving. Soon my eyes began to shut. I knew I was safe.

Safe with a stranger.

The bed was soft, and I felt a warm hand on top of my hand, it held my hand tight, indicating I was safe. I woke up slowly to meet his eyes, which now was shut, for he was sleeping calmly on a chair near the bed, shirtless. I was in a room, and was carefully laid in the bed. My brain scanned his face, I was fascinated by his features but was surprised as I had never seen him before. Who was he?

I tried to get up, but as I tried to get up my body was paining badly due to the number of burns caused by the fire. I now was wearing a white laced dress which fit me perfectly.

As I tried moving my body, suddenly I heard him saying, "Siri read the note of April 26, 2012."

I gained strength and looked at him, but he was still asleep. Siri, Apple's A.I started reading it aloud. Though I could not see where his phone was it was loud and clear what she read.

"She ran towards me her hair was open and seemed liked it was dancing with the cool breeze. She was late again but she had a smile on her face. She passed through me, like every day. And like any day her smile brightened my day.

I wrote a song for her today, Imagination. {P.S Originally composed by Shawn Mendes.} I hope she likes it someday."

And with this a song began to play, it was recorded in his voice, his sexy and hot voice. It started as

" Oh, There she goes again

Every morning it's the same

You walk on by my house

I wanna call out your name

I want to tell you how beautiful you

Are from where I am standing

You got me thinking

What we could because

I keep craving, craving, you don't know

But its true

Cant get my mouth to say the

Words the wanna say to you

This is typical of love

Can't wait anymore, I won't wait anymore

I need to tell you how I feel when I

See you together forever....."

{Hey guys hope, you listen to the whole song. P.S I Loved it. Share your thoughts and comment below. Don't forget to vote. who is the mysterious girl? Love ya}