Where is she now?

Amira's P.O.V

I was relaxing in my sofa and wondering what was this silly dog doing? Unexpectedly I felt strange vibrations coming from the sofa. I got up and saw I had a new text from an unknown number. It read

"Change of plan meet me in hotel Lee, Breakfast is on me."

It was Pentasia. Detective Pentasia, who does not freaking tell me about my best friend. After all she was the only one left. I had anger but some part of me knew it was not her fault. She said 10, I looked at the watch it was 9.30. And the Hotel was 45 minutes' drive. I got up and left in a hurry. And then I realised its hotel Lee, the best hotel in town and I can't go there in shorts and messy hair. I turned inside again, picked up a pair of jeans and a black top, made a bun out of my hair and ran towards me car. Unlocked it and started driving.

Could she have not chosen anywhere else? Yes she had to choose a place that is this far. I did not like her, she was a total bitch. I was driving really fast but I skipped no red light. I was almost there, I shouted then, "Siri, what's the time right now?", "9.58 Amira." She replied. I rushed.

I was finally there, I parked my car and left in a hurry. I walked inside the hotel which was very huge and filled with pretty things. I walked straight and said to the guy who seemed like a manager, "I was supposed to meet someone here."

"Ma'am, you good name?" he replied.

"Amira"

"Come with me" he said and I followed him. We went through the lobby and then used the elevator which took us to the 12 floor. He walked and I followed him. He led me into a dining area which was in the open. And there she was, Pentasia Bitch sitting like an angel. I ignored the manager and walked straight towards her.

"What do you think, I am free all the time and I can come and meet you anywhere? Leave that aside what happened to Hanna?" I basically screamed. My face was red hot and I had no idea how my hair looked, and I honestly don't care.

Her expression turned from normal pale to red hot anger.

"Behave, I have come here only to share and know what you know, if you behave like this I would arrest you and put you in jail for creating a nonsense in a public place. And yes if you want to know you have to come when I ask you irrespective of the place and time. You need to understand the risk I am talking here to tell you stuff.

Not only you lost your loved one that day, everyone had lost something that day. I won't let anyone lose anyone they love anymore. You want to know then sit quietly." She said

I quietly took a seat next to her and started at her. She was pretty, she was wearing a blue dress and had her hair open unlike the day I met her. But the look on her face, the serious look was still there.

"So, what Happened to Hanna?" I asked in my best tone possible.

"Who is Hanne according to you?" She asked me.

"She is my best friend, a good person. About 16 years old, same as I. Extremely intelligent, all-rounder in school." I said.

"And her Parents?" Pentasia asked.

"I met them very rarely, I don't know what business they did but both were working." I replied.

"You are wrong, Hanna lost her parents at the age of 4, during an accident according to this." She said giving me a file from her bag.

I was short of words, the whole life I believed she had parents unlike me. I took the file and it had a report of accident taken place in the year of 2000. The report consisted of evidence collected from the crash site. It said that many believed that it was a murder but due to lack of evidence no one could be held responsible.

"But it's impossible I was born in 2000. And I and Hanna were the same age." I said in disbelieve, the report had clearly mentioned that the child found in the crash site was 4 years and the D.N.A report had confirmed it was there child. It further said that she was sent to orphanage and immediately in a month adopted by a military family.

I was shocked my face was white, it felt like I stopped breathing. My heart stopped and I froze.

"Everything she told you was fake. Her name is Hanna though." Pentasia said.

"Where is she now?" I asked in disbelieve.

"The people who attacked her have taken her along with them, we confirmed that about two days ago as we recovered a video of her and the attackers."

"Why did you not tell that day itself?" I fired at her.

"We don't know who Hanna is, and they did not take her as a hostage as a citizen but something else. I wanted to find out who she was, but my boss did not allow me. It is a huge mission and they did not want the public to know anything about it. I could only get an inquiry with you. And I knew you know stuff and that's why I wanted to meet you personally." She completed.

It felt like the world had stopped rotating and everything became still. 'I knew stuff and I wanted to meet you', these words echoed in my brain.

I knew, I knew she was my best friend.