0

As a heads up, this story is PG-13, and it has been hugely edited by my cousin, as there are themes concerning Sasuke's playboy ways. Don't worry, it's hardly explict, you just have to be thirteen to read this.

I don't own; enjoy!

***

"Kabuto's still alive."

The simple sentence said from the seventh hokage's mouth was enough to send the ANBUs worried. The tension in the air was thick, yet no one gasp. There had been a rumour that Kabuto, the mastermind of the Fourth Shinobi World War is indeed, still alive and this had been in the ANBUs mind for a while. So no one was very surprised.

"Impossible," Sasuke, now twenty one year old hissed. "I killed Madara with Naruto. Kabuto was caught in the amaterasu. No one could survive that."

"No one," Naruto agreed, rubbing the ridge of his nose. "No one could quite survive that. Unless Kabuto used one of his snakes and escaped..."

The duties of being a hokage had made Naruto more mature, and its responsibility was taking quite a toll on him. Being the hokage had its advantages, that Naruto couldn't argue. Advantages such as making sure that even though Sasuke had once betrayed Konoha, he should not be executed, as Sasuke had came to his senses in the war and aided Naruto in defeating Madara, thus stopping the war.

The ANBUs around the table consisted of Sasuke, Shikamaru, Neji, Tenten, Shino, Sai and Ino. While Naruto (finally) became Hokage, Sakura was the head medic and the rest of Konoha twelve were either senseis or jounins.

"We have no idea where Kabuto is," Naruto continued. "Who is his source of power. How powerful he is right now. But-"

With the wave of his hand, Nara Shikamaru, the head of ANBUs, handed Naruto a file labelled top secret and locked with a jutsu.

"We have this," Naruto said, waving for the ANBUs to crowd around and he opened the file.

Yakushi Kabuto, the file read. Currently has the remains of Orochimaru integrated within him. Kabuto is the sole survivor of the Battle of Kikyou pass, other than cousin, Mizuyaki Mikiko (see file attached below). After with Orochimaru intergrated with him, Kabuto possess snake techiniques which Orochimaru once possessed. With his medical training, Kabuto proves to be an extremely deadly threat.

"He might have shedded his skin," Sasuke mused. "That's how he survived."

"Yeah," Naruto nodded.

"So who is this Mizuyaki Mikiko?" Ino asked.

Naruto fliped more pages of the file, stopping at a certain page with a picture of a female who looked around their age. The woman had long chestnut hair and eyes that looked red, dressed in a traditional kimono and carrying a biwa, a traditional musical instrument.

Mizuyaki Mikiko, aged twenty, a travelling musician, the file read. The sole survivor of the Battle of Kikyou, besides Yakushi Kabuto (see file attached above). Mikiko's mother was Kabuto's aunt, making Mikiko's cousin being Kabuto. Mikiko comes from the Mizuyaki clan which do not allow females to be formally trained as a ninja.

Due to her heritage coming from the Mizuyaki clan, a clan known for healing and instilling calmness, Mikiko's music is said to make other's calm and peaceful. It is reported that Mikiko is an introvert, keeping to herself and always travelling, never staying in a place for long. It is extremely difficult to earn Mikiko's trust.

"There is no leads on finding Kabuto," Neji said. "So we have decided to get anyone who is connected to him."

"Mizuyaki Mikiko." Naruto stood up and started pacing. "Other than aiding us in our investigation, Mikiko is also the survivor of the Mizuyaki clan. The Mizuyaki clan was once afflilated with Konoha, in my father's time. So I would also like to request for Mikiko to stay in Konoha."