Icy courting

Fanart by me ^.^!>>>> Enjoy this chapter!

***

"I'm another one of those girls, aren't I?"

That question threw Sasuke off guard. His arms were around her waist and his nose was buried in the sweet scent of her hair.

"What?"

Mikiko pulled apart from Sasuke, lips curved up slightly as she turned her back. "You don't do relationships."

Sasuke didn't say anything, he just lay there and stared at the ceiling for a moment or two. I got his close... Pfft, just do as Kiba says.

"What if I want a relationship, with you?"

Mikiko snorted. "Don't make me laugh." She yawned, pulling the blanket up to her shoulders. "I'm tired now, night."

For most of the night, Sasuke spent it thinking about his next move before sleeping.

Sleep doesn't come as easily.

***

"I want to go out with you."

Mikiko's eyes rose above the rim of her cup. "Don't talk crap, Sasuke."

Sasuke smirked, leaning down until they were next to each other. "You called me by my first name."

Mikiko growled, pushing her chair back and dumping her plates in the sink. "Well then, Uchiha, see you." She grabbed her bags and left, slamming the door in the process.

Sasuke groaned and buried his head in his hands. It wasn't his fault that their personalities conflicted like this. Sighing, he stood up and ran to the streets, trying to spot the distinctive chestnut hair. When Sasuke saw Mikiko, he ran to catch up with her.

"Hey."

"Go away."

Sasuke grabbed Mikiko's shoulders spinning her around to face him. "What will convince you that I want to go out with you?"

Mikiko's eyebrows rose. "Do you really want to know? It takes lots of work."

"Hn."

"You can easily get other girls with the wave of your hand."

"Hn."

"It will take very long."

"Hn."

"So are you sure?"

"Enough already!" Sasuke resisted the urge to shake her. 

Mikiko smirked. "I want you to.... go out with your hokage first."

That left Sasuke so stunned that he didn't even realize when she walked off.

"Dammit."

***

"...And she wanted me to go out with you," Sasuke finished.

His friends in Ichiraku's stayed silent for a while before bursting into laughter. 

"So why don't you do that, Sasuke?" Sakura laughed, wiping away tears.

Sasuke preferred her attitude towards him when she still had that puppy dog crush on him.

"Yeah, Sasuke," Naruto grinned, inching up to him. "I think you still are hot..."

PUNCH!

"Oww..." Naruto groaned, pushing himself up with the support of the table. The crowd watched, stunned.