Icy battle

"Aw man," Kiba said, breaking the silence of the meeting room. "Told you to not make it so emotional! Now she loves you, Sasuke."

Sasuke sighed angrily. "Think I had a choice?"

"Well," Naruto said. "Now it's done and all, we have to make her stay in Konoha, believe it."

"Yes," Shikamaru nodded. "Knowing her, she may be packing her bags and leaving already- hey! Sasuke! Get back here!"

***

True to Shikamaru's words, Sasuke found Mikiko seated on the gate at the entrance of Konoha. 

"Konoha..." Mikiko whispered.

"Mikiko, listen, I-"

Mikiko spun around, facing Sasuke. Her jaw clenched and her eyes narrowed. "You," she hissed. "You have completed your mission. Happy?"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"Konoha. Not leaving it, right?" Mikiko got off the gate and started to walk off. When she was passed Sasuke, she said, "Konoha is now my home. I will not leave because of you."

***

"Erm," Naruto said when he found out about the events of what happened. "At least.... At least she wouldn't leave now, believe it!"

Just as Sasuke was about to strangle the hokage, the door's sharp rap resounded throughout the room. "Come in!" Naruto called.

The door opened, revealing Mikiko in a red shirt and black pants. The people in the room's eyes' widened. She ignored them, especially Sasuke, and walked straight to the hokage desk. "I want Yamanaka to go into my body."

Back to the formal way.

"Well, sure, but why?"

"When Uchiha went missing," it did struck a chord to make Sasuke hear her address him that way, "I was able to find him. I heard of Yakushi saying about my chakra and the Mizuyaki's chakra, so I think I may be able to trace Yakushi's location."

"G-great," Naruto stuttered. "Er, Yamana- I mean, Ino?"

"Er, sure," Ino formed a hand seal. "Mind Body Switch Techinique!"

Mikiko stayed absolutely still as Ino went into body. After a few moments, Mikiko smiled widely and said, "This body isn't so bad!"

Shikamaru sighed and pointed to Ino's body. "In there."

Mikiko pouted and she jolted, then Ino started being mobile again. Mikiko brushed herself and looke at Ino. "Well?"

"It's true; you do have the signature Mizuyaki clan," Ino concluded. "You can heal and track other nins well."

Mikiko crossed her arms. "How do I do that?"

Tenten bit her lip. "Usually, you'd have to train but since we're running out of time, we have to do this the easy way. Sakura?"

The rosette stepped forward. "I will teach you the fastest way. First, close your eyes then focus on nothing but the rhythm of your breathing. Then, you will find yourself in your chakra room. Think about Kabuto, his aura, him alone."

Mikiko swayed and drove her knuckles into her temple as if her head hurt. The shinobis in the room looked at her worriedly. 

"Mizuyaki-san..."

"I'm fine," she snapped, opening one eye. "Yakushi.... Yakushi's in a cave. In the Valley of the End. He's waiting for you guys." 

***