Ice seeing love

Mikiko seethed, balling her fists up as Sasuke continually taunted her on the way home. Of course, it didn't help with them living next to each other.

"Mizuyaki, as cold as ice," Sasuke taunted. "With respect to the eldery and fondness for children. Ha! So what will happen next? You'll don flowers in your basket and smile at everybody?"

Mikiko growled.

"And then you'll be wearing sundresses and prancing around next."

That was the last straw. Will a yell, Mikiko placed her biwa on the ground (she didn't want it getting scratch; not with what she was going to do) and pounced on Sasuke, tackling him to the ground and stradling him.

"How dare you?" Mikiko shouted, slapping Sasuke. "You don't know me! What do you know? Do you know that my parents were killed by Kabuto himself? Did you know that Kabuto was the very soul who made me so lonely and alienated all those around me?"

Sasuke's eyes widened slightly with these new pieces of information. He silently decided to tell Naruto later on, when he got this woman off him. "You are a mere civilian," Sasuke hissed, grabbing her wrists and easily flipping her over. "And I am an ANBU ranked shinobi. I can easily snap every bone in your body if I care to."

Mikiko gasped as the table turned with Sasuke on top of her.

"I suffered through the same thing as you," Sasuke said angrily. "So stop thinking you're the only one with lonliness. I had my whole family dying, Naruto had his family dying before he knew them and the whole village hating him."

"So?" Mikiko spat. "I know; I read the history book. Your hokage has the Nine Tails in him while his parents died sealing it in him. The whole village hated him. But now? He is the most powerful and the village worships him."

"That's because Naruto knew how to make his pain an experience for him to grow into," Sasuke said. Naruto and the resurrected Itachi talked sense into him during the war. "But you just make it into a burden for you."

"Stop it!" Mikiko screamed, trying in vain to break free of Sasuke's death grip. "Stop acting like you know me! You don't know me! So what if your brother killed your clan?"

Sasuke stiffened. Itachi was always a sore subject to him.

"So what if it was under the orders of a shinobi?" Mikiko questioned, further angering Sasuke. "You are a shinobi. Shinobis are to all have at least one thing that traumatize them. Get over it. Everybody has something sad they experience; shinobi have it more."

Sasuke's eyes flashed red. "You think you know it all, but you don't."

A sudden throat clearing stopped the two. They looked up to see a older jounin Mikiko know as Hatake Kakashi.

"It's an odd place to be having a lover's spat," Kakashi commented.

"Don't make false accusations, Hatake," Mikiko spats as she shoved Sasuke off her, standing up and retrieving her biwa.

Sasuke merely rolled his eyes, picking himself up. "What're you doing here, Kakashi?"

Kakashi shrugged. "Naruto told me to pass some information along to you if I happen to see you." He leaned in and whispered in Sasuke's ear. "He says there is a meeting tomorrow, concerning Mikiko."

Sasuke gave the smallest nod and Kakashi smiled brightly at Mikiko. "You taught you the biwa, Mizuyaki?"

Mikiko gave him a skeptical look. "Hanare sensei."

At that mention of that name, Kakashi's blood ran cold. He told of the woman whom begged him, with tears in her eyes to kill her and that she had erased informatin of Konoha from her mind. Kakashi told her to go, go as she lost her pride. He thought of her dark green hair that was so dark it was almost black and her doe brown eyes.