Part 5 (mature)

*WARNING*
This chapter contains mature sexual content. Skip to the next chapter (the clean version) if this offends you or you do not like it. You have been warned.

All afternoon I couldn't stop thinking about what Tyler said. Multiple "fantasies" came to mind. He's not going to be like that... Is he? I thought.

-3:15-
The bell rang pulling me out of a simulation of what I thought was going to happen.

I grabbed my stuff and started to walk to my locker. Half way down the hall I saw Caleb leaning against a locker near mine.

"Sup fagg," he called.

Ugh, not this again, go away and stop ruining my life. I wanted to say that. Instead I opted to ignore him. He stared at me as I gathered my things and put them in my bag. I stood up and walked out of the building. The second I heard the doors close I was on the ground.

"Did you think I would just let you walk out of these doors and go home?" he growled with his knee on my back.

"Get off of me!" I was starting to get pissed.

"What? The weakling wants to fight?"

I tried shoving him off me but he didn't even budge.

"Ha ha ha, pathetic."

"Shut up you bitch!"

I could see his face turn from a mocking smirk to an angry frown. "What did you just call me?" I could tell I overstepped a boundary.

He turned me on his stomach and stared me in the eyes. He held up his hand and made a fist. I closed my eyes right before he made impact. The side of my muzzle stung for a moment then turned extremely painful.

I opened my eyes and he glared at me. He unclench end his fist exposing his claws. Being a tiger, his claws were retractable, and sharp. I closed my eyes again and the stinging on my muzzle returned. This time it was stronger than before and stayed. I could feel a warm liquid seeping into my cheek fur. I dared not open my eyes in fewer of what he might do next.

I could feel pain across my face and chest as he punched and clawed me. My arms were pined so I couldn't do anything.

I heard a loud thump. It stopped. I couldn't open my eyes because they were scratched and covered in blood. I heard a few more thumps then a really loud thud.

"You okay?" I could tell it was Tyler's voice. It was filled with worry and panic.

I managed to nod my head a little. I felt soft fur grabbing my arms.

"Can you stand?"

I started to put weight on my feet and my legs. I started to fall back before he caught me. I was lifted off the ground gently and held bridal style. Unable to see, I leaned my head against Tyler.

He carried me to his house and layer my on his bed. His scent was so strong I could smell it through the stench of blood. I could he footsteps walk out of the room. A minute later they returned. A warm washcloth started to gently dab my eyes. I winced in pain.

"Am I hurting you?" Tyler's voice was gentle and sweet. It calmed me.

I barely managed to speak, "It's ok, continue."

-30 minutes later-

It took forever to clean my wounds. I had bandages and ice packs covering my face and chest. I had finally been able to open my eyes. When I did I saw tears on the edges of Tyler's eyes. I couldn't move much. As time passed I got more and more tired. Sometime I drifted to sleep.