Part 6

-Monday-

Caleb was waiting at the fort of the school with a few of other people. Oh great, the bully his friends. As we approached I saw a large bull and a canine of some kind.

"Well, well, well, it looks like the pathetic loser and his boyfriend still came to school today."

"Shut up Caleb, I growled.

The bull started walking towards me. Tyler stepped in front of him. The bull was much larger and more muscular than me, though Tyler was even larger and more muscular than him. The canine stepped next to the bull. He we slightly smaller than the bull and a little larger than Caleb.

"You want to mess with him you mess with me," Tyler growled at them.

"Whoa there wolfie, we don't want to have to hurt you." The bull said.

"Can someone get this bull out of here?" Tyler joked making the bull mad.

He made a move to punch Tyler. Tyler ducked and punched him in the stomach. The bull grabbed his stomach and stepped back.

"That does it, get him!" Caleb shouted.

Tyler easily dodged a few punches from the canine and punched him in the chest. He coughed and fell to his knees. Caleb pounced onto Tyler and started running his claws down his back. I won't let you hurt him! I was pissed. I jumped up and bit onto Caleb's arm. He yowled in pain and lost his grip on Tyler. Tyler turned and looked at him.

"You made a big mistake messing with us." He kicked him in the stomach.

We started to walk away. Tyler turned and I heard a thump and a thud. I turned to see a new mark on Caleb's face and him on the ground.

"Tyler lets go to the nurses office," I whined worriedly.

"Alright, just so you don't worry."

We went to the nurses office and she cleaned and dressed Tyler's wounds. She gave us passes and we went to class.

Sorry for the short chapter and long wait. I will try to update soon. 😀