Part 7

As we were walking home I saw Tyler wince.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, that SOB got me good earlier. Though without you it would have been worse."

"I'm just glad that neither of us had to go to the hospital or something."

"Want to stay at my house tonight?"

"It's a school night, and I know you don't mean like a sleep over."

"So you don't want to?" He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Does my big wolfie need some wuv?" I said in a baby-talk voice.

He eagerly nodded his head and wagged his tail.

"Alright, let me get thing at my house and ask my parents."

We arrived in front of my house and headed inside.

"Hey mom, can I stay at Tyler's house tonight?"

"Even though it's a school night?"

Tyler and I both made puppy eyes and whined at her.

"Alright," she sighed and rolled her eyes.

We ran up the stairs to my room. Tyler picked me up and threw me on the bed, playfully.

"Hey!"

We both giggled and he sat on my bed. I looked up and moved closer to him. Grabbing his hand I kissed him gently on the lips. He leaned into it and reached his other hand to my cheek. Pressing against his my lips he asked for entrance. I opened my mouth and we enter twined tongues. A few moments later I heard a cough from the doorway.

Tyler and I both broke the kiss and looked in the direction of the noise. My mom was at the door. Blushing wildly I started to panic. There was no way to brush this off.

"So, when were you going to tell me?" She asked.

"Tell you what?" I reluctantly responded.

"That you have a boyfriend! How long have you to been dating? Have you... Ya know?" She said making a hole and finger gesture.

"Mom!" I scolded her. Tyler giggled making me blush even more.

"OMG you totally have!"

"Leave!" I threw a pillow at her and she ducked behind the wall.

"I trust you Tyler, don't you dare hurt him she said poking her head out.

He blushed so hard. "Don't worry he's in good hands." He gave her a thumbs up.

"Don't encourage her!" I complained.

Throwing another pillow I heard a squeak then footsteps going down the stairs.

Grabbing my backpack, I shoved a clean pair of clothes and some other necessities in the empty area and zipped it closed.

Leaving my room I tossed the pillows on my bed. I went downstairs to find my mom waiting at the door.

"You were safe right?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Mom! Drop it!" I blushed once more.

She giggled as she went passed me and whispered something in Tyler's ear. He blushed and nodded at her.

"Come on." I grabbed Tyler's paw and dragged him outside.