prologue

Vidushi : What is there in him yaar! that you have a huge crush on him and even you are preparing for groups to impress him
Sanyu : I don't know yaar, he is so cute I love him Vidu. Don't tell this to Rehan until I qualify my exams. Rehan is senior to Sanyu and Vidushi. Sanyu has a huge crush on him

after some days;
while Sanyu was passing through a restaurant, she saw Vidushi with Rehan in each other's embrace. Sanyu got shattered and left the place immediately and she didn't maintain any contacts with her.

after few years :
Vidushi : Honey isn't that Sanyu ? Rehan got a phone call and left the place without seeing Sanyu.

Vidushi : Omg! Sanyu haven't seen you for years.

Sanyu : make a wierd face "VI..DU...SHI. hmm yes its been 3 years.

"Sanyu immediately got tears in her eyes seeing Rehan.

Vidushi - so we haven't met after that incident.

Sanyu - "this bitch." Ah! yes we haven't met

Vidushi - We used to maintain such a good relation.
sanyu - "arggh ahh! what is she talking? ah! its irritating," thought to herself.

Vidushi - How is your life. Haven't heard any updates from you?In the mean time, Rehan came and was searching for vidushi.

Vidushi saw Rehan looking for her and called him out. Hey rehan guess whom I met ?? Sanyu!

Rehan - Sanyu..?? Sanyukta right?

Sanyu - "can any one dream that they can meet their first love like this omg its so embarrassing" thought to herself.

Rehan - hey hi sanyu. How r u?

Sanyu smiled slyly.

Vidushi - Ah! Sanyu you haven't changed you are looking still the same.

Rehan - Sanyu how is your life? Did you get married?

Sanyu - "ah that I.." she was stammering as she didn't know what to answer, just then Vidushi interrupted.

Vidushi : Ah! rehan, how can she get married?

Sanyu : "Bimbo kahinki! mera hi crush ko shadi karke mera trust thod diya and now talking about marriage badi aayi mere ko kehne wali (she married the one whom I liked and she know that I liked him and broke my trust and now talking to me about marriage)," she thought to herself.

Rehan : I was just asking. Further more you can get a good man. And there is nothing special to get married early.

Vidushi : How ever, getting married early is also a talent. Can just anyone get married.!

Sanyu : "what the f**k? " she was about to answer Vidushi just then she got a call.

Sanyu : Hello, who is this?Caller : This is from customer care. Immediately she got an idea and started acting.

Sanyu : "Ah! honey where have u been? I was waiting for you," she started talking all the nonsense like couples does.

Vidushi got shocked and was looking at her in disbelief. soon Sanyu completed her phone call.

Sanyu : Ah! don't you know, I got married.

Vidushi : Liar

Rehan : Ah! sanyu congratulations. you are newly weds right?

Sanyu : "Ah! thanx rehan," she smiled shyly at him.

Vidushi : Liar you got married and how come I don't know?

Sanyu : Ah vidu you still planned to come to my wedding, great. if I know this, I would have sent you an invitation.

Vidushi : "Ok! I am leaving we are going to attend a party. Bye its nice meting you," and she tried to leave the place in hurry.

Sanyu : "yes! its been great meeting you," She smirked. And this news spread like a wild fire among her friends all thanks to Vidushi and some how, this news was heard by Randhir and he didn't understand how he is involved in this news.

How is randhir related to this rumour that he got married to sanyu..
How will sandhir react when they came to know this...

So here I end the prologue
Guys how is it... this is my very first FF
I know its very worst part spare me if there are any mistakes.
Eggs and tomatos are welcome
guys plz tell me if i should continue or not
please do press like and comment if any one likes this so that I can continue or I will discontinue this fiction..

actually this was the fiction which i wrote in another site but discontinued all thanx to my stupid lappy which is not working now
im going to continue thz in watty through mobile bear me til i complete this clif hanger..

This book is unedited so avoid typing and grammatical mistakes.. im not a full-fledged writer so avoid grammatical errors..and this book is purely fictional