Part 52

Here our vidushi is watching Tv while doing yoga..😅 She stumbled on her feet when she saw the news.. Yes they are showing sanyu’s confession news..
“ a public official from ministry of Tourisim, has targeted a well known hotel owner and spread rumors of a supposed marriage with him..” why did she do such thing..?
Vidushi’s eyes widened seeing that..
Rehan.. Rehan… she started shouting for him..
Rehan came running with a spatula and flour smeared face..
What happened vidu..?
What happened to sanyu..? What did she do..? Vidushi asked him..
I’ve already seen it.. Rehan said watching Tv..
Vi - Yo you saw it..? Why didn’t you tell me after you saw it..?
Yesterday.., sanyu came to talk to me saying that she got into some trouble. And she asked me to help her legally..
Vi - and you are telling me now..?

I need to protect my client’s confidentiality. Don’t you know that..? Rehan defended himself.
Confidentiality my foot.. Vidushi murmured..
Ha phone.. Where is my phone.. She started searching her phone..
Re - Don’t call her now..! She will not pick up..!
What’s the matter..? How do you know that she’ll not pick up the phone.. Vidushi asked suspeciously.
Ha are you cheating on me and dating her..?

Is this some thing you should be saying now..? I know you are pregnant and your mood swings.. Just control your tongue before I lose my patience. Rehan shouted ..
I swear if u say something like this next time I'll divorce you for sure.. He gritted his teeth.

Ok I'm sorry.. vidushi murmered and smiled sheepishly..
rehan left from there not before giving an angry look to vidushi..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
In sanyu’s office,
Unbelievable.. Pkc murmered..
So, then earlier rumors about a certain officer from the Ministry of Tourism who secretly married Shekawat group’s CEO.. Were they talking about Sanyukta..? Jiggy asked..

Exactly.. Kaustuki said sadly.. I still can't believe this..
Hey she has even handed her resignation.. Although it is unbelievable,  the real situation is in front of us..  Pratik said while having his coffee..

Even if it’s like that,  kaustuki was about to say some thing PKC interrupted her..,  “ don’t say anything more.. “ and everyone get back to your work..  Pkc ordered them..
Pkc - During this period be careful of what you say..  Understand..?
While pkc was giving his lecture,  Sanyu entered inside the room..
Hearing the door sound pkc turned to see sanyu stood behind him with a fallen face..

Sir, sir, the special treatment that sanyukta supposedly gave to Shekawat groups CEO had been posted.  One of their collegue came runninhlg inside the room and informed them..
Every one signed him to keep quiet..  When he turned he saw sanyu standing there..

Sa – I’m very sorry. It’s all because of me..
Sanyukta aggarwal..! Come and have a talk with me Saying Pkc left from there angrily while sanyu followed him..

Sanyu took her seat silently..
Pkc – when things like this happen, you should come to me first. And what the reporters saying is true..?
Sanyu looked down in embarrassment.

No, then what exactly is going on..?
Sa – I’m sorry sir. I really have nothing to say..
Pkc – I want to hear your side of the story not what is being said in the news.. So tell me in detail..
Sa – I’m sorry sir.. I’ll take responsibility for this and leave quietly.
Pkc – see sanyukta, you leaving quietly is not the solution.. If you are not telling me anything then how can I help you.. And it would be difficult for you to leave quietly
Sanyu starred him blankly..
Pkc – see our head has already called me.. Once he reached the office, he would immediately come and talk to you.. Be mentally prepared for it.

Here jiggy and kaustuki are cursing the reporters..
This baseless report, who is the reporter that wrote it..? Jiggy asked in frustration
They wrote that we selected Shekawat groups are selected due to special treatment and bribery.
Its very hard to know the details of these reports.. Kaustuki told jiggy..
Who is it that wrote, don’t let me catch him.. Jiggy said with anger..
Ahh who is that reporter that makes these slanderous accusations.. Pratik let out his frustration..

Sanyu went to meet his head..
Sanyukta aggarwal, because of you our department has been brought to a standstill.
I’m sorry sir..
"The news reports say your marriage was fake..! Did you deliberately seduce Mr. Randhir shekawat..?" He asked seriously.
Althought it was not meant to be intentional.. Sanyu said lowly..
I heard you submitted your resignation.. Tell me the truth why did you do that..? Can’t you explain it to me in detail..?

Other than apologizing I’ve nothing to say sir..
This is the last chance that I’m giving to you.. Just give me proper explaination.. Otherwise I would have to refer you up to Disciplinary committee for public officers..
If that was the case, you might not end on being resigned but be dismissed by the Ministry.
Even if it is so, are you fine with it..?
Sa – yes

Guys sorry for this boring part.. Even i felt bored writing this one..

Thanks everyone who vote and comment on previous parts..

Signing off,
Anu