Part 29

Next day sanyu asusual went to office.. she was busy working when her sir asked her to visit the resort once again to check the arrangements, since the day of conference is nearing..

She sighed and went to the resort.. at the same time ishika also came to meet randhir!
Sanyu who is in a hurry didn’t see and bumped into amit..!
Ooh sanyukta..! he exclaimed..

Sa – ooh hi amit..
Am – you are here..!? but how is your leg..?
Sa – ya its fine thank you.. I’m here to just check the arrangements.. conference is nearing right..!

Am – ooh k.. randhir sir is not here..!
Sa – it doesn’t matter.. she twisted her lips and left from there bidding a bye to amit..

Ishika who directly went to randhir's cabin was waiting for him..
In the mean time amit came and informed her that randhir is not there..

Ishika sighed and left from there..
While she is going to the elevator, she saw sanyu coming from opposite side who is busy in reading a file..

When sanyu closed her file she saw ishika standing at her opposite..
Sanyu just closed her eyes and sighed seeing her.. both smiled and greeted each other awkwardly..

Soon sanyu completed her work and left from there to her office..
Ji – ahh I'm really hungry.. aren’t you..?
Sa – abey first finish your work then we’ll leave for lunch..

Ji – I’m almost done.. what about you..
Sa – ya I’m done too.. I just have to give a finishing touch to this presentation..
Ji – ok then I’ll leave for lunch..

Since she is the incharge she is really busy with the conference preparations.. when her mobile suddenly buzzed flashing parth's name..

Pa – what are you doing..?
Sa – I’m working…
Pa – you are still working..! did you had your lunch..?
Sa – no..

Pa – come outside your office.. me and arpi are here.. we’ll have lunch together..
Sa – no yaar I can’t come now.. I have still some pending work..
Pa – sanyu its already 2’o clock…public officials don’t have lunch hours or what…!
just don’t argue and come outside..
She just sighed and told them to wait outside..

After good 15 minutes she went out to meet parth and arpitha….
Arpitha immediately gave a sisterly hug to sanyu… how are you sanyu.. how is your leg..?
“Hmm its fine”... sanyu just smiled.
Trio enjoyed their lunch chit chating whith teasing arpita and parth.
Parth felt happy seeing sanyu so happily enjoying with them..

Here ishika left from the resort and went to meet renuka..

Ishika, beta how are you..? renuka asked lovingly..
Is – I’m fine aunty. How are you.?
Re – I’m fine..
Hmm ishika.. “I’m sorry beta..”

Is – please don’t say sorry aunty.. randhir is not in my fate that’s it..
I really love him a lot.. but randhir didn’t even acknowledge my feelings.. he didn’t even have time to see me.. and I don’t want to hurt him..
So I told him that I’ll talk to dad..

Re – did you talked to your dad..?
Is – actually I didn’t get a chance to talk to him.. he was out of country.. I’ll definitely talk to him when he is back..
Ishika left after having her lunch with renuka…

Soon evening crept.. sanyu was completely exhausted by the work..
Kaustu come we’ll have a drink before going home.. what say..
Ka – yes sure.. any way the next coming days we’ll be busy for the conference.. so why not enjoy today..  she winked

Yaay lets go.. sanyu chipped excitedly.. while jiggy also joined them..
Trio reached a pub and having a gala time....
Sanyu was having shots..

Ji – sanyu how come you are drinking so much..?
Ka – sanyu just stop it yaar.. how much will you drink..?
Kaustuki made sanyu stop her drinking and took her outside..
Kaustu I want to meet randhir.. please take me to his house..

Ka – sanyu just shut up ..
Immediately sanyu became silent by placing her finger on her lips. You are totally drunk..  just go home.. I told the adress to the taxi driver he will take you home..

Sanyu just obeyed her like a kid.. and settled her self in the taxi..
She was blabbering continuously..
Driver..!  ho.. how can you drink and drive..? <hiccups>  you know I’m a public servant..! and she slept on the seat..

Soon morning crept..
Sanyu just opened her eyes to see herself in a new place..
She was shocked to see the herself in a new room..  she tried to remember what happened last night..
Her face palmed remembering her last night antics..

Fb
Haa its so hot yaar.. please switch on the Ac she was shouting..
Suddenly she got up, ha I need to remkve my makeup... and she enacted there like she was removing her makeup… and she fell on the bed..

Again she got up saying its so irritating and she starts removing her dress except her slips and finally she slept covering herself with a duvet..
Fb ends

Sanyu just covered her face with her palm thinking how she came to an unknown place..
Her face palmed remembering how she asked the driver to take her to Randhir's house..

Sanyu starts banging the door.. randhir came and opened the door..
He was shocked to see sanyu there..
Sanyu tum yaha..!

She fell on him suddenly.. he was taken back by her action..
Sa – you are my husband then this is my house right.. she was blabbering in audibly..

Randhir got the alcohol smell from her..
Why are you sniffing like that.. like a dog.. she chuckled..
randhir's mouth opened widely hearing this..

shut up and get inside.. you are totally drunk.. randhir shouted..
sanyu started crying sitting there cross legged..

ra – why are you crying now…
sa – why do you shout on me always.. and she again started her acting..
ra – ok ok I’m sorry.. come inside..

she shook her head indicating a No..
ra – are baba maine kaha na I’m sorry come inside..
sa – utha ke le jao.. she grinned..
Ends..

Sanyu opened her eyes in shock.. this is randhir's house..  she gasped
She just wore her clothes in hurry.. and was about to leave..
Are you trying to leave.. randhir’s voice came from back..

this new pretty book cover is by Aaliya2106..  thank u so much dear..:-)

how is the update guys.. I hope I'm not boring you guys much with this.. if you guys think I'm dragging this too much then I'm going to end this soon..
plz tell me ur views..

special thanks to kbdiva, NehaS0411, @ladhida, blackheart489

signing off
anu
:-)