Epilogue

After one year,

Its a beautiful morning with the chirpings of birds, while the sun rays peeped into the room, randhir woke up lazily rubbing his eyes..

He saw the beautiful scene, which he wish to see every day, his pretty wife sleeping peacefully like a baby, on the other end of the bed..

He carressed her hairs, went to freshen up and left for jogging not before kissing her forehead..

Sanyu woke up yawning like a lazy kitten rubbing her eyes.. She looked here and there for randhir and realised he left for jogging..
She went to loo and got freshen up and went down to prepare breakfast..

Randhir who came back from jogging , saw sanyu working in the kitchen.

"Sanyu, how many times I told you, not to do any work and take rest. This is not the time for you to work baby..
You should have told kaka what you want to eat.. He will prepare for you.." randhir was continuing his class while sanyu shouted

"Randhir stop it, for God sake I'm six months pregnant randhir.. And I can't sit alone in the house without doing any work.. I was getting really bored.." Sanyu pouted

Randhir immediately kissed the pout which makes sanyu mouth open in a perfect 'O', while randhir shrugged his shoulders. Sanyu blushed seeing this..

Randhir you are not even allowing me to come to office, and now you are not allowing me to do work at home too.. Please randhir its okay and its good for the baby too if I do some work rather than sitting ideally..

Hmm okay, you can work in home for some time.. But the only work you have to do is just cook for me.. That's it..
Sanyu's eyes twinkled with happiness hearing this.

Soon randhir got freshen up and left to office.. Here sanyu was getting bore alone at home and started flippimg some fashion channels while having her lunch after having continuous nagging from kaka and slept on the couch itself while watching Tv.

evening crept in, randhir came home and saw sanyu sleeping peacefully.
He, carried her to the bed room with out disturbing and placed her on the bed carefully...

While Sanyu snuggled more in to his arms. Randhir left to the loo and came out after fresh up only to see a wide awake sanyu..

She was looking him very keenly like she was observing him whether he is suitable for some thing or not..

Rd - sanyu, why are you looking at me like this..??
Hmm randhir, hmm wo actually na.. Sanyu was stammering..

Randhir got suspecious about his crazy wife's mood swings..

" Sanyu, Speak out " he ordered her

She gulped seeing this

Hmm randhir actually I was watching some fashion channel in the afternoon and I really liked a hair style and I want you to try the same..

And sanyu showed him the hair style..

Sanyu, are you mad.. How can I go to office with that hair style.. No way I'm not going to do that.. He declared..

Randhir please na i really want to see you in this hair style

" No means no.." He said

Sanyu twisted her lips seeing randhir's reaction..

Next day was sunday and randhir woke up early as he wanted to cook some thing special for sanyu..