Part 42

Randhir and sanyu reached vardhan’s cafe where every one are waiting for them..

‘hi, sanyu’ both arpi and ishika said at the same time..
Sanyu smiled looking at them.. Then she went to meet maya who is busy in preparing dinner..

hi di.. Sanyu said excitedly…
Ahha some is looking so happy.. Maya said while doing her work.
Aisa kuch nai di.. Sanyu said smiling..
‘Finally you got your prince charming.. I’m so happy for you sanyu..’ maya said hugging her..
Thanks di..

Ma – ha go and meet Piyush uncle..
That is when she saw Piyush goyal sitting and talking with vardhan..
Namaste uncle..! ‘I’m Sanyukta.. Sanyukta aggarwal..’  sanyu said touching his feet..
Pi – kush raho beta..! I’m sorry for troubling you beta..
Sa – no please don’t say sorry uncle..

Hearing the word 'Aggarwal', Piyush went in to thoughts
Pi – hmm sanyukta beta..! what is your Father’s name..
Sa – ji Kishore aggarwal..!
Pi – Advocate Kishore aggarwal..!
Sa – ji ha..
Toh tum kishore ko beti ho…! Piyush exclaimed like a kid..

Sa – ji I didn’t understand what you are saying..
“who kya hai na beta.. Me and your father are childhood buddies.. I mean friends..
We studied together till our schooling. After that he joined law course and I did Mba and we fell apart in our ways. After a long time I heard his name.. I lost his contact and we are not in touch.. And I became busy in my business world..” Piyush said in a go

Every one are looking at him in shock..!
Piyush.. Suddenly everyone heard the shouting and turned their heads to saw kishore standing there..
Kittu..! Piyush ran and hugged his best friend..
Pi – kaisa hai bey tu..! Itne saal hogayi..
Ki – I’m ek dum fit and fine.. Tu kaisa hai.. Budda hogagi see your white hair. Hahahha..
Pi – ha tu toh very young hai na.. See your bald head.. Hahahhha Piyush laughed hitting on kishore's bald head..
Kishore started rubbing on his bald head..

Every one are like aww seeing their talks..
‘Papa..’ sanyu called him.. That is when kishore looked at sanyu.
Piyush ye mari beti hai sanyukta…
Pi – ha kittu.. I met her..! She is so lovely..
I must say randhir’s choice is so good..
Hearing this sandhir looked at each other lovingly….

“Ha uncle you are right..!,  Bhai’s choice was so awesome..  But what about sanyu’s..?” parth asked looking at randhir.. Who is glaring hard at him..

What do you mean parth..? Maya asked who just came there..
Wahi di.. Ye toh khadoos hai, sadu hai and what not.. But you know Sanyu is so sweet, lively, chirpy girl.. who make the surroundings lively just with her mere presence.. Parth chirped looking at sanyu..

Sanyu smiled looking at randhir..
Randhir twisted his lips..
parth you are right..! I didn’t know how I fell for your brother..! Randhir was looking at sanyu with a cute pout on his face..
But you know what.., your brother is the reason behind all my happiness.. He made me more lively than I am.. Sanyu said looking at randhir with so much of love.. Hearing this randhir’s face welcome a cute smile..  He went and hugged her..

Kishore and piyush smiled looking at them..
Pi – but randhir what about the deal.. I heard that your rivals are contacting Mr. Chang..
Ra – ha uncle.. I think I need to go china.
Pi – no randhir Mr. Chang is here.. So I think you can meet him tomorrow..
Ra – oh really.! Where is staying then..?
Pi – I will let you know the address..
Ra – thanks uncle..

Every one had their dinner with lots of masti, with sanyu and parth making fun of every one they completed their dinner..

******************
Next day at sanyu’s office..
Sir – what do you mean.., I just gave you leave few days back and sanyukta was the one who did your pending work and now again you want leave.. Are you planning to give all your work to sanyukta.
And what is this report that you made..  This is what how you work.. Why did you even come to office pratik…
Pr – sorry sir I'll make another report..
Si – leave..

Soon it was lunch time and everyone left for lunch.. While kaustuki asked sanyu to join them..
Sa – no kaustu you go I’ll come some time..

Seeing everyone left she called randhir..
Sa – still busy..? Had your lunch..
Ra – no I didn’t have yet.. What are you doing..?
Sa – there is an upcoming cultural event, in which there are so many officials from other countries are coming for this event.. So its reminded of Mr. Chang..
So did you talk to him..
Ra – no yaar not yet.. I’ll go after some time..
Sa – I know you will get the deal..  And you know this cultural event is going to be held in Shekawat group of Hotels..
Ra – so it was finalized..!
Sa – yes Mr.  Shekawat. We will send you the official letter shortly..
Suddenly she saw some one standing at her back and she cut the call immediately saying she will call him later..

Here randhir got ready to meet Mr. Chang.. And went to the place where he is staying..
Mr. Chang was talking to some one who is asking about his investments in Shekawat groups..
Pe – so do you want to invest in Shekawat hotels..?
Mr. Ch – I didn’t decide yet.. But I don’t want to invest in their firm.. But he told about this frankly to have a fair partnership I like his sincerity.. So I’m thinking about it..
Pe – ok sir I will leave now.. I’m getting late.. And the person left from there and randhir entered..

Mr. Chang saw randhir entering..
Mr. Ch – ooh Mr. Randhir. What made you to come here..?
Ra – I’m sorry for rudely coming inside..
Mr. Ch – its ok but there is nothing to talk I think..
Marriage is a beautiful relationship but you see it as a child’s play.. I can’t work with you. So please just leave..

Hey guys.. Sorry for late update..😞
Thanks to Anjibhatt, SnehalGhodke9, Purplepeech and every one who gave their votes and comments...

So if u guys like the update please dont forget to vote and comment which are energy boosters for me..😀

Signing off,
Anu
:-)