Part 24

Sanyu was coming to meet him. He was observing her standing at far.. she was looking so pale, her eyes were puffy and swollen indicating that she cried a lot. There is no spark in her eyes which are looking so gloomy.. he just want to hug and soothe her...
His heart pained seeing her like this..

Sa – what..! vidushi came to meet you at your office..
Ra – why did you reveal it, I clearly promised you right..
Sa – I just don’t want to give you fiancée any trouble.. she is not meeting his gaze.. but anyways we are going to reveal it right..

You should have seen her face. She was on the verge of fainting hearing this.. sure enough the lie we told was worth it.. Mr. Chang already said Ok for the deal. So our lie was successful..

Is it the truth.. ? He asked with pain filled voice
Sa – yes.. you thought otherwise..
(IM) I sorry randhir I really love you.. I know that you don’t like me for my silly behaviour.. But I love you a lot..
Why don’t you say the truth sanyu that you love me.. randhir thought..

Both were looking at each other. Their eyes were depicting mixed emotions pain, love, anger may be..
Sanyu immediately shifted her gaze.. ok I’m leaving. I left in the middle of work..

Thank you randhir for all this while, for bearing my stupidity.. thank you very much. She was about to go when randhir called her..
Sa – ha I know, this is really the end for ‘US’…! Good bye.. suddenly randhir held her hand from behind..

Sanyu immediately wiped her tears and turned to see.. if this is really the end for US then why you are sad..
Sa – why will I be sad.. when both of US are just acting..

Randhir got really angry when she said that they both are acting.. he immediately left her hand. He is not acting he truly loves her..
I hope we wont meet again in future.. sanyu said,
but randhir left from there before her.. he just came to reconcile with her but she is not at all listening to him. He left from there in anger..

both of them went on their ways

Randhir went home dejected..
Sanyu's words were continuously ringing in her ears.. he smashed all the things in his house in anger.. tears starts flowing from his eyes..

Here sanyu was also feeling the same.. she sat on a bench near her house. She was continuously crying when her father saw her crying he immediately engulfed her in a soothing hug..

s.f – everything will be fine sanyu, please don’t cry beta.. and he took her to home and made her sleep..
She finally slept on crying..

Next morning sanyu woke up with a heavy eyelids..
She immediately got freshup and went to the dining
S.f – oh finally you woke up.. come and have your breakfast..