Part 27

Sanyu left from there and starts walking to the hilltop area..  the way was full of flowers.. sanyu was mesmerized to see the view..
she plucked a flower from there and starts caressing it..

she some how forgot what ever happened some time before.. she slowly took steps to the top of the hill.. there she saw a bench and sat on it and starts enjoying the view there..

Here everyone are searching for sanyukta..
Ji – ahh we didn’t even found her. Its about to sun set and I think she doesn’t know her way if the sunsets.. ahh.. what shall we do now..!

Here randhir was equally tensed..
Ok I’ll go to the hilltop randhir said all of a sudden..

Am – no sir, I think its better to send a rescue team..
No amit I’ll go first you just inform the rescue team.. and randhir left without waiting for amit's answer..

Randhir starts shouting for sanyukta. The night grew darker in searching her, finally randhir reached the hilltop where sanyu went..

He saw sanyu sitting on the bench with exhausted face.. he sighed in relief..
He called sanyukta..

Her back was facing him. Sanyu suddenly jerked hearing her name, in the process her leg twisted and she fell down.
Randhir immediately rushed to her rescue..

Why did you come here.. you know how much tensed I was..  randhir starts yelling in her..
Her jaw dropped hearing his yelling..
She just twisted her ankle because on him and he was shouting on her..

Shut up you fool.. because of you I fell down and you are shouting on me..! sanyu shouted on him.. and I’m not a kid to got lost some where.. and why do you care about me..

Randhir suddenly crushed his lips on her.. he was pouring all his love into the kiss.
Sanyu went numb by this sudden action..

He slowly released his lips and cupped her face,  kitna bolti ho tum sanyu.. I do care for you because I Love You.. and you should not come like this.. I was so scared..

Sanyu was about to go from there because of her twisted ankle she was about to fall again.. randhir held her from falling..  she couldn’t able to meet his gaze..

Randhir called amit and informed him the he got sanyu and asked him to arrange a doctor..
He slowly lifted her in a bridal style and took her to the resort..

There doctor checked and and informed him that it was just a sprain. It can be ok if she take a day rest..
He gave a pain killer injection and sanyu slept because of the medicine effect..

Next day morning..
Sanyu woke up and saw randhir sitting beside her. She recalled how she met him in the hospital.. a sweet smile played on her lips..
Sanyu how are you feeling now.. is it paining still…?

Sa – hmm better.. she is avoiding his gaze..
Ra – doctor said your ankle will be better if you take two days rest..
Sa – hmm ok..

Hmm sanyu, yesterday what ever happened..
Sanyu just cut him off, “ see I don’t want to talk about it and I don’t want to be a fool again” her insecurities overpowered her..
One side you will kiss me and other side you are getting ready for marriage, I don’t understand what is this situation..!

Ra – sanyu.. I was..
Suddenly jiggy came inside the room
Sanyukta are you okay..? I was so worried.. how is your ankle now..

Sa – jiggy I’m alright..
Ji – just use this opportunity and get full rest..
Sanyu just smiled at him..

Randhir left from there..
Jiggy helped sanyukta and dropped her home..
On the way to home, jiggy told that how randhir felt when she left the resort and all..
Randhir went home all exhausted.. when he entered ishika was waiting there for him..

Ra – ishika tum.. at this time. What are you doing here..
Is – hmm nothing I just came to meet you because I miss you
Randhir felt a little awkward.. ya please come inside he offered her..

Both were having dinner, ishika was talking non stop and randhir was silent..
Ishika I need to talk to you something important.. randhir said suddenly..

Is – hmm tell me..
Ra – ishika I think I can’t marry you..!
Is – what..! stop joking randhir..!

Ra – no ishika.. I’m serious…!
Is – its not even a bit funny okay..

Ra – there is a women I like.. she is…
Is – Sanyukta right..!
Randhir just hummed..

Randhir, but stopping marriage is not in my hand now.. I’ll talk to dad.. because I cant force you to love me back.. ishika said tears falling from her eyes..
Ishika just hugged him and left from there chipping an I love you..

sorry for late updates guys.. i was still in vacation mood so not in a mood to write.. but I'll try to give regular updates..

but I want to keep target for giving next update.. I'll give next update if i get 90 votes and 35 comments.. what say.. for the first time I'm keeping the target guys pura kardo..😁

special thanks to komalnrana127, NehaS0411, SusmitaSarkar2..

signing off,
anu..
:-)