Part 19

Randhir was thinking how to pacify sanyu suddenly he got a call from amit
Ra – ya amit..

Am – Mr.chang and his family are leaving leaving today… but sir..
Ra – what happened amit..
Am – mrs. Chang want to meet Ms. Sanyukta once before leaving..

what..? Randhir was shocked hearing this..
Am – hmm yes sir..
Ra – ok I’ll try to ask her..

There sanyu was really angry and left to home immediately after her office..
When she entered the house Rehan was there sitting and talking to her father

She was shocked to see him there..
Oh what are you doing here both asked the question same time..

Re – ooh I just came to ask some doubts regarding a case with your father..
But what are you doing here.. aah you came to visit your father right..but where is your husband

Sanyu's anger reached its peak hearing the word husband
Mr. Rehan this is my father’s house I can come any time its my wish.. is it necessary that my husband need to accompany me.. sanyu asked crossing her hands near her chest, controlling her anger
Re – ahh no I mean he fumbled with words. Hmm I think I need to leave and he left from tjere immediately..

S.F – come and sit! Why you are standing there like a stranger… and how long you are going to keep this… this is because of rehan right..
Sa – papa please not again. I’m really very tired.

“Sanyu” say some thing.. her father shouted
She just nodded her head..
S.F – what are you going to do now? How long are you going to keep this up..?

Sa – papa you don’t need to worry. I’ll resolve it…
S.f - Just wait. I’ll fix this
Sa – papa please I can handle it.. this just keeps getting bigger, what should I do…!

Suddenly rehan came as he forget his mobile there.. seeing sanyu's anger he ran from there taking his mobile..
Aww I think he caught me. What should I do now.. papa say some thing..
S.f – sanyu just take this opportunity and tell them the truth..

Suddenly sanyu's phone starts ringing flashing randhir's name..
Sa – hello
Ra – sanyu I need your help
Sa – what..? And why should I help you..! Didn’t you say that we don’t have any relationship..!

Ra – mrs.chang wants to meet you.. I’m coming to your house, I’ll be there in 10min..and he cut the call
Ha randhir beta bach gaya if you are in call for some more time ye jungli billi ki tarah hojayegi..
Sa – ha seriously he is even ordering me now..

S.f – does fake couples also have fights and chuckled seeing sanyu..
Sanyu glared her father making him shut.

There randhir was waiting for sanyu thinking whether she’ll come or not..
10min passed but there is no trace of sanyu
Suddenly he saw some one coming towards him and saw it was sanyu. He sighed in relief..

Sanyu beta I think you are really an idiot.. you are angry on him and still you are helping him.. randhir chuckled hearing to her blabbering..
Sanyukta I’m sorry yaar
Can we go..? Sanyu asked ignoring randhir..
He felt sad by her ignorance..

The car drive was silent..
Suddenly sanyu asked “is this because of the contract you are taking me there..”
Ra – no mrs.chang wants to see you before leaving.. didn’t you say you have a good relation with them..
Sa – you don’t need to do this.. didn’t you say they are very important..

And soon they reached the airport..
Ra – hello sir, we came to see you off..
Mrs.Ch - ooh sanyu you came. She gave a quick hug to her.. I’m going to miss you dear..
Sanyu just smiled and looked at randhir..both have a mini eye lock…

Both were talking throught their eyes, sanyu was saying how much angry she was on him while randhir was pleading her through his eyes..
Mr and mrs. Chang saw this and smiled looking at them..

Hmm randhir “after the contract is drafted, send it to me.. I’ll start working in it as you proposed..
Ra – yes sure sir..
Mr.ch – she is a very nice girl..

Randhir looked at sanyu and smiled
Soon they bid good bye to them and left to their car..
Sa – so did everything turn out well.?
Ra – hmm yes..
Sa -  that’s great

Soon randhir dropped sanyu at her house..
Sa - Ok I’ll go then..
“Sanyu”  hearing randhir's voice sanyu stood still..
She turned with a questioning look..

Ra – hmm actually I was planning to reply to your message..But I didn’t know what to write..
If I told you I wasn’t ok, you would worry,, if I told you I was fine I’m afraid you might not come

Were you waiting for me to come sanyu asked smiling
Ra – no I mean I didn’t wait that long he fumbled with words..
Sa – that’s just the same thing, right..!? she chuckled

Ra – its just that the person become strange when he is sick , right.. so I was just saying..
Sa – I think you are behaving really strange now..
Ra – I think I’m still sick..

Her mouth opened in a perfect “O” hearing his answer..
Sa – fine then just go and take rest..
Ra – thank you for being today..
Sa – hmm ok. Good night both left smiling..

Next day..
Ra – good morning amit. Come to my cabin..
In the cabin,
Am – good morning sir, you are looking very happy today..
Ra – yes because our proposal was accepted by Mr. Chang..

Am – oh wow congratulations sir. So should we proceed for next process sir..?
But sir how did it happen..
Ra – all thanks to sanyu..
Am – ooh that’s great sir. And sir renuka mam has returned from the trip..
Ra – ok. I’ll talk to her..

Here ishika was with renuka..
Is – aunty how was your trip..
Re – its was great.. and did you talk to randhir..
Is – hmm aunty actually I need to talk to you about this.

Re – what happened beta..!
Is – randhir is behaving very strange these days.. I think who mujhse kuch chuoa rahehai.
Re – why do you think so..

Is – aunty that day when I told him about our marriage got fixed he is not at all happy but he was tensed hearing this.. I heard him talking about some sanyukta I think..
Re – what. Don’t worry I’ll talk to him..
Is – please aunty do some thing I don’t want to loose him..

What renuka will do now..??

Hey guys.. thank you so much for showering so much love on my book.. my book ranked 59 on sept 10th...

Thank you for all my readers who vote and comment on previous parts and
Special thanks to,
NehaS0411, Jinny_Tanya_Tani, komalnrana127, SimiSanya, FERUSIMPLE, Parsh_forever..

Plz vote and comment which will give me energy for writing next part..😜

Signing off
Anu..