Part 20

After Renuka met ishika, she asked his PA to keep an eye on sanyukta

Next day went in a usual manner.. its time to end the office hours.
Ka – sanyu, when are you going to give the party
Sa – party for what.. she asked confused

Ka – you are again selected as the Incharge so ek party toh banta hai.. what say guys.. She asked every one and every one starts asking for a party
Sa – ya ok fine chalo sab log..

While sanyu was about to leave she got a call from vidushi..
Sa – ha vidushi bol..
Vi – sanyu I want to meet you now..
Sa – now..?im going for office gathering. I’ll meet you after this..
Vi – ok call me then..

After the party she went to meet vidushi..
Sa – kya hai bol.. why do you want to meet me..
Vi – sanyu I’m very bad to tell you this..
Sa – what now..! She asked uninterestingly

Vi – I saw your Sautan in randhir’s office..
Sa – what sautan.. and vidushi don’t you have any other work other than stalking me and randhir..
Vi – her name is Ishika.. sanyu really yaar its true there is some thing going between them..

Sa – just stop it yaar vidushi..
Vi – ok do one thing just go and clear everything with her. Take this address..
Sa – unbelievable, you are even stalking her..

Vi – I’m doing this for you and you are shouting on me..
Sa – dekh vidushi Trust is basic for every relation and I trust Randhir. And don’t you dare say anything about him.. and she left from there..
Vi – WTH, I know I feel jealous of her but now I’m doing this for her only..

Sa – yeh vidushi bhi na.. she should take care of her own life..
Ah really, who didn’t love someone in the past.. that was all past and what’s the big deal about that…she was continuously blabbering to herself.

Suddenly parth and arpitha who are going on the way saw sanyu walking on the road blabbering something..
They both came and greeted her..

Ar – hey sanyu..
Sa – hi arpitha. What are you doing here..
Pa – we going to vardhan bhai's cafe. Will you join us..?
Sa – ya sure I really need to refresh now..

Ar – what happened yaar. You are looking really pale..
Sa – nothing yaar come..and all went to cafe..
Parth and arpitha were looking at sanyu to speak up..

Sa – what..! Why are you guys looking at me like that..
Ar – will you please care to explain what happened..
Sa – nothing yaar just leave it..

Arpita glared her..
Ok fine.. and she told what happened between her and vidushi a few hours ago..

Pa – what is her name..
Sa – ishika I think..
What..! Parth shouted hearing that name..
What happened both sanyu and arpi asked at same time..

Pa – no actually ishika was one of Randhir's business partner’s daughter.. and she loves Randhir a lot.. she said eyeing sanyu
Sanyu's was shocked hearing this.. “randhir loves her..??” sanyu asked with a tinge of moisture in her eyes..

Pa – No.. he treats her as a good friend. Actually few days back she came here..
Sanyu sighed in relief hearing “NO” from parth..

Pa – but actually few days back I heard renuka aunty talking about randhir's marriage..
“What” sanyu shouted in horror.. “did randhir said yes to marriage” sanyu asked with a hope of hearing another No..

Pa – I don’t know whether renuka aunty discussed this with randhir or not..
Sa –“ is your aunty fixing randhir's marriage with Ishika”..?? “Will he accept”..?
If he accept “mera kya hoga” she muttered

Pa – are sanyu don't worry yaar.. every thing will be alright.. I’ll talk to bro about this and I’ll let you know what he said.. ok  don’t worry..
Sa – hmm ok. I’ll leave now..

Pa – ok bye.. and every one left from there..
Parth and arpitha directly went to meet randhir..

Pa – hi bro..
Ra – hi parth, hi arpi. What a surprise…
Pa – bro I need to talk to u some thing very important..
Ra – what..

Pa – “did renuka aunty fixed your marriage with Ishika”..?
Randhir face fell hearing this... tears started forming in his eyes..
Pa – so I guessed it right..

Ra – I don’t know what I have to do now.. one side is my dream project I was working hard for it for years other side I can't miss sanyukta.. I don’t know what should I do now..
Pa – did you talk to renuka aunty..
Ra – no.. if I refuse for this marriage her father wont invest in this project and we cant complete it single hand.. I’m thinking to talk with ishika about this one..

Pa – I’ll see what I can do..
Ra – hmm ok..
Pa – when are you going to propose sanyu..
A small smile crept on his face hearing her name..

It will be going to be in a special way.. but first I need to clear this marriage mess..
“Mei help kardu aapki” arpitha asked mischievously..
Ra – no I’ll propose her in my way and it will be life time memory for her.. he smiled thinking about her..

I know this is some what bakwass update tha..dont beat me..🚶🚶

Special thanks to SusmitaSarkar2, komalnrana, ShivaniNaolekar, monisingh, Medha17, krushah

Signing off,
Anu