Part 3 *

NEXT DAY

Sanyukta was pampering herself in the beauty parlour. The stylist had her hands on Sanyukta's hair while Sanyukta's hands were flipping the pages of some magazine.

Her eyes went wide in surprise when she came across Randhir's photo in the magazine.

Isn't he the one who was with me in the hospital? So, he is Randhir Singh Shekhawat, businessman nice! Will meet him tomorrow and return the money. Sanyukta's thought came to an end when the stylist tapped her shoulders after completing the hair cut.
She smiled seeing her new look in the mirror, where the stylist gave her hair slight curls at the end giving it a more bouncy look which made her look ever more stylish. She gave a small smile of appreciation to the stylist for her new look.

NEXT DAY, MORNING
Sanyukta gave a last glance at her reflection in the mirror before leaving her house and made her way to Randhirs office.
When she stepped out of the scooty where she stopped in front of the Shekhawat's building, she had a whole zoo dancing in her stomach.

She then went to reception and asked "Can I meet Mr. Shekhawat?"

"Yes, please go and check in the lounge." The receptionist smiled.

The building was a five star hotel as Randhir had a chain of hotels running across India. Sanyukta waited in the lounge.

After waiting for few minutes Sanyukta was about to leave when she saw Randhir coming out of the lift discussing something with a girl beside him dressed in business suit. Sanyukta planned to wait till he finishes his talks, she went inside the restaurant area and ordered a tomato soup.

Randhir saw her and was shocked to see her there. He immediately want to go to her, but then first thought to end this marriage proposal and then talk to her.

Randhir and the girl sat behind Sanyukta's table, so that he could see her. Few minutes passed and Sanyukta was about keen to know what were they discussing.

She took the soup bowl in her hands and leaned backwards when the chair slipped and Sanyukta was on the floor with tomato soup on her.

Before she could react Randhir quickly got from his place and carried Sanyukta in his arms to his room. He looked panick. This was witnessed by one of Sanyuktas friend, Roshini.

RANDHIR'S ROOM

"Hey! Are you alright?" Randhir asked her in a worried tone.

"Yea, I am fine." Sanyukta smiled a little and nodded her head.

"How come are you here?" Randhir asked.

Ah.. Err.. I came to thank you and return the money that you paid in the hospital. Sanyukta pulled out the envelope with money from her purse.

There is no need for it. Randhir shook his head.

No no , you please take it I feel indebted to you.

Randhir nodded his head and took the money from her.

She was about to leave when Randhir spoke. Excuse me!

"What?" Sanyukta cocked her eyebrows.

Err mm... We didn't have any formal introduction so, I am Randhir Singh Shekhawat. Randhir forwarded his hand.

Sanyukta Aggarawal and I am working in ministry of tourism. Sanyukta joined his hands and made a firm handshake.

Oh ok, bye I am getting late to the office. Saying this she immediately ran from there.

AT  VIDHUSHI'S HOUSE

There were few young ladies having a kitty party. As usual when ladies are gathered the gossip is meant to be an essential part.

Guys I've shocking news for you. Vidhushi said gaining all the attention from the other ladies.

"What?" Roshini asked.

Vidhushi kept the wine filled glass on the coffee table and rubbed her hands "Sanyukta got married. I met her recently" .

"WHAT??!" The ladies said in a chorus tone.

Yea, it seems Vidushi is saying the truth. I saw Sanyu at a five star hotel. Roshini then told everything that she witnessed.

Soon the news spread like a wild fire. As Randhir was well known in society, everyone started gossiping about this. The girl whose proposal was brought to Randhir by his chachi too got to know about the news.

Soon, the girl came to his hotel and went to the lounge as directed by the receptionist.

Randhir was already there.
You here? Randhir spoke covering his irritation.

The girl just stared at him when he continued "I'm sorry, I told that I will contact you, but I totally forget."

So you thought to dump me, I'm not at all happy with you. Anyway congratulation! I won't tell to Renuka aunty. The girl glared hard at him and left stomping her five inches heels on the floor of Randhir's hotel.

Randhir looked at the retreating figure and thought.. What the hell? What is she talking about and why is she congratulating me?

His train of thought was broken by a tap on his shoulder, when he turned around for the source he found a college friend of his.

"Hey! Prem." Randhir grinned looking at his friend.

"Long time since we met, but at least you could have invited me to your mairrage." Prem said shocking Randhir.

“What? Married? Me? What nonsense are you saying He was cut off by the ring on his mobile from his P.A , Amit.
Sir, I heard you got married. Amit spoke from the other end.

" What...what nonsense is this..! Amit ke bacche from where did you get this news and who the hell is she?" Randhir shouted.

I heard its some Sanyukta. Amit's voice mellowed.

“What.. Tell me her full name? Randhir spoke in no non-sense tone.

“Sanyukta  Agarwal. Amit spoke giving a life time shock to Randhir.

precap
Did sanyukta know about this ????

Plz leave ur valuable likes and comments

Easterneva23 thanx for ur valuable suggestion..