Part 41

Hey guys I'm so sorry for this late update... What i can do i was still in vacation mood..😊
Anyways here goes the next update..!

Randhir came from behind, hugged her and murmured a sweet sorry…
Ra.. randhir..! Is it you..!? Sanyu asked

‘What..!, is it you matlab..?’
Are you expecting some one else..? randhir asked confusingly.

Ha..
Ha.. What..! Are you really expecting someone else that too at this time..! Randhir asked being shocked..

No, actually I was thinking dusra boy friend doondh leti hu... You don’t have time for me.. I don’t need such boy friend who doesn’t have time for me.. She mocked him…

'Kya pagal hogayi ho kya.. Kya bakwas kar raheho..!' Randhir shouted…

‘ha, even I will tell my dad about this and ask him to search a nice groom for me..’

Kya.. Sanyu, ye tum kya baat kar raheho.. Dekho, I’m sorry for not coming to the event yaar..!
But what can I do.. I was about to come but chachi came at the same time.. And she was talking about the deal and piyush uncle who wants to help me..

Sanyu was supressing her laugh..
‘Are chod na.. Any way I have decided.. So let it be and no need to say sorry..’ sanyu replied supressing her smile..

Randhir’s eyes popped out hearing this…
Sanyu dekho, I’m really sorry.. How can you think like this yaar.. I’m really sorry.. Dekh I promise, I promise you this will not repeat...

That’s it, sanyu started laughing her heart out..
Randhir now understood that she was just pulling his leg… he sighed in relief

Sanyu pulled his cheeks..
Ahh sanyu, dukhta hai.. Randhir said rubbing his cheeks like a cute kid..
Aww, randhir tum na bahut cute ho aur buddu bhi.. And she started laughing..
Tum ko na buddu banana bahut easy hai.. Sanyu said supressing her smiles..

Ha sirf ye tera haq hai.... Others they don’t even think of this. They know what will happen when they mess with RSS.. So they don’t even try to mess with me.. He said with a slight attitude..
Sanyu’s mouth opened in a perfect O..

Randhir smiled seeing her reaction.. 'So did you forgive me'.. Randhir asked..

Ha.. Sanyu said smiling… but now a days na you are becoming so cheesy..
Ha just only for you darling.... Randhir said dreamily looking at sanyu..
Oh god just stop being so cheesy yaar.. Sanyu said twisting her lips..
Chal ok.. I’ll drop you home and leave then.. I have to go to office early tomorrow..
Sanyu nodded in Ok...

Next day.,  randhir was busy in office with the project..
Suddenly renuka entered into his cabin..
Chachi, aap yaha..!
Re – randhir I heard World hotel group is negotiating with Mr. Chang..
Ra – ha yes chachi.. I also heard the news..!

Re – What are you going to do now.. Though you said, you will bear the responsibility, shouldn’t you come with a plan..?
Ra – hmm yes, I’m looking on investments at other companies..
Re – hmm I think you know this too.. 'To enter in to the Chinese market Mr. Chang is the only option for us.. For this I think Mr. Goyal is the right person to handle this.' And it can’t be resolved by finding other investors..
Ra – yes I know. But let me try first..!

Re – Ok. I trust you randhir but our board members are waiting for a chance to remove you from this CEO position. So plan and work accordingly.
Ra – hmm ok..