Part 46

Here Randhir went to meet Mr. chan who is ready to board the flight..
Ra - hello sir. Good morning.!
Good morning Mr. Shekawat ..! Mr. Chang greeted him back with a smile..

Randhir took his seat and forwarded the file which amit gave him..
'What is this..?' Mr chang questioned raising his eyebrows..
Ra - sir, 'this is the revised copy of our company's proposal plan..' And thank you so much for reconsidering your decision..

Mr. Ch - don't be so happy Mr. Shekawat..! "I just said that I will reconsider the decision. It doesn't mean I'll choose your hotel.."

Its ok, even if we are eliminating from the round of investment, because we may get a bigger opportunity.. Randhir said with confidence...
"Lets see, Because the competition is too high now".. Mr. Chang said with a smile..

He took the file which randhir gave and hand over it to his PA..
He gave a hand shake to randhir before leaving..
"Take care and see you soon sir", randhir said with a smile..
Mr. Chang nodded his head and left from there....

Amit what do you think.. Will he invest in our company..? Randhir asked..
I think, he is in a good mood sir. May be he will reconsider his decision..
Hmm yes we will hope for the best.. Randhir said with a smile..
So there are no meetings for today right..!
Hmm yes sir..
Ok then I'll leave.. And call me if there is any emergency..! Randhir instructed amit and left from there..

He thought to go to sanyu's village for festival and called sanyu to inform the same, but her phone was not reachable..
So he called parth..!
"Ha bahai..! How you..? You know what..! We are enjoying lot here..! You should have come bhai..!" Parth said with excitement filled voice..
Ra - ha baba I'm coming.. I've completed my work.. And I'll start in an hour..
I called sanyu but her phone was not reachable..! Tell her that I'll come by evening..! Ok..
Ha ha ok.. I'll tell her you don't worry.. Parth assured him.

Here randhir packed his stuff and informed renuka that he is going to sanyu's village and will be out of town for 2 days..
He started his journey on his bike his darling..! Looking devilishly hot on the bike..
(haye ye toh hotness ki dukan hai....😍😍😍)

In the village the girls are having a gala time and they ignored parth in their girly talks

And parth got bored and went to look around the village..
When they are busy in their gup shups, sanyu heard some one knocking the door and went to see who it is...
As soon she opened the door she was shocked to see aryan there.. ( hehhe you thought its randhir...😜) And the same case with aryan..

Tum yaha..! Both asked the same in shock..
You tell me what are you doing here..? Sanyu asked in shock..
"My sister lives in this village, so I came for festival to their house.." Aryan said
Ooh.. This is my grand father's village.. Its been so long I visited them so I came to see them in the name of festival sanyu said...