Authors Notes Episode 6 Part B

Episode 6 has been slow paced but it has also seen a lot changes in it. Can started off the story not trusting anyone especially Jordan's group. It's difficult to get your head around but there was a two year gap between the first half and the second half of the book which saw Lizze become 16 and Cam and his group 19. The last chapter was very meaningful and Daisy's death taught Cam a lesson to stick by his group and to never give up on them. The flashback was something I've wanted to do for a while now as its been 4 episodes since we last saw Ella.

In the next episode you'll see the effects which the last chapter had on Cam, it is called War and is actioned pack, it will introduce a new group who live in the city who will either ally with Cam or Jordan but we'll have to wait and see. It will also introduced a new plot which will plan out the last three episodes of Dead Blood Series 2 and then I'll put all the episodes into one book and decide whether I carry on with Dead Blood which I'm uncertain of at this point in time.

But it's time for a little break from the main series, the next book will be Dead Blood - Joe and Rebekah's story which follows them both through episode 1 chapter six, up to episode 2 chapter 7 which is the time they were split up from the group and it tells the story of why they never told Cam what happened through that time. This mini story isn't going to be as popular as the main books I know that, this is just a filler so I can plan more episodes and write them to get ahead of myself so I'm not running behind. I used to write each chapter and publish it once it was finished but now I plan the book and I write the book and get head before I publish the chapters and now I publish weekly so it makes it a lot easier for me.

If my timings are correct and I've looked at the calendar right, Episode 7 will return on the 1st of October, there will be no chapter published next Saturday by the Saturday after will be the first chapter of the mini book, which includes six chapters and will be published weekly. Then there will be another weeks break and the first chapter of episode 7 will be published which should make it the 1st of October if I'm correct.

I hope you enjoyed episode 6 and thank you for your support once again, I love writing this story

Cam :)