Dinner

Disclaimer in first chapter

A few hours later an elf came and woke me up saying it was time to get ready for dinner.

So I got up and started looking for an acceptable outfit. I saw nothing so I looked in my closet and surprisingly there were dresses. They were all beautiful. I took one of the dresses out.

It was a green silk floor length dress with no sleeves. I put my hair up and did the time spell. Its almost 6 and then I realise I had no idea where the dining room is.

I decide to go back down the stairs that I came up. I step out of my room and ran right into someone.

"Watch it mudblood" a voice I know to well sneers.

"Well maybe don't stand right outside of my door Malfoy" I snap.

"Why are you even here mudblood? Did they finally catch you?" he sneered.

"Actually Malfoy I came here to join you."I answered with a smirk.

"What happened to being loyal to the Order?" he sneered. Again. Can't he stop it for once?.
"I stopped being loyal to the Order when they killed my parents and felt no remorse" I said.

"Sorry for the loss Granger"he said clearing his throat.

To say I was suprised was an understatement Malfoy being nice ,ha! , my thoughts were interrupted "we should get to the dining room" he said.

"Ok" I replied.

He set off down the hall with me following behind him.
When we got to the dining room we opened the doors and walked. We walked in and immediately I bowed followed by Draco.

The Dark Lord was in the room. "You may rise" he said. I quickly rose and went to sit at the table.

It was a huge table but everyone was set in the front. The Dark Lord was at the head of the table. On either side of him were Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. I was sitting next to Lucius and Draco was sitting next to his mother.

"Now what makes you want to join our ranks?' the Dark Lord asked.

"The Order killed my parents because they had been imperiused by you and they feel no remorse" I said.

The Dark Lord got a confused look in his eye. "We never imperiused your parents" he said. I was shocked... And angry... If they hadn't imperiused them why had the Order killed them? Why would the Order kill 2 innocent muggles?

Then I thought for a second I was the only muggle born in the Order. Maybe the Order was as prejudice as the purebloods.

"Why would the Order have killed them them?" Iasked.

"I don't know but I must be going your mark will be given to you in a year seeing as how young you are." The Dark Lord answered.

I was about to protest I didn't want to wait that long to fight the order when he said "though you will still participate in the fights and missions until then." and with that he was gone.

"May I go to bed I have had a very busy day" I asked.

"Go ahead Hermione" Lucius said.

"Thank you Lucius" I replied. I then headed to my room. When I entered i put my pajamas on and was about to go to sleep.

When Hedwig flew in. Great I thought sarcastically.

Dear Mione,
We're sorry. We are all worried and we want you home. I know your sad about your parents. But remember it was Voldemort's fault. Ginny misses you and Ron is really worried. Please come back home.
Sincerely,
Harry Potter

He was always fond of going straight to the point. I thought before throwing it into the fire, turning off the light, and climbing into my bed after an exhausting day.