Her family

*disclaimer in first chapter

Draco's P.O.V
I ran toward and caught Granger before she fell. Father grabbed the letter and looked at it.

He paled, re-read the letter and handed it to mother. She also read it and paled. I was still holding on to Granger.

"What does it say" I demanded. Any letter that makes Granger pass out must be surprising.

"She is adopted" father said "and her real parents are the Zabini's. Granger wasn't actually a Granger but a Zabini.

I realized I was still holding her and picked her up. "I'm going to take her to her room now" I said still shocked.

I carried up to her room and laid her on her bed. I went back downstairs to my parents.

"We have to tell them" I said. "Tell who what" mother asked. "We have to tell the Zabini's about Granger" I said.

My father frowned but nodded. "It would probably be best if we waited for her to wake up" he announces. I nodded and went upstairs to my room.

I sat down and thought about her family. Blaise was my best friend. I had known him my whole life because are parents were friends.

I guess that meant Hermione would be his twin. When had I started thinking about Granger as Hermione?

It meant nothing I thought and went back to thinking about the Zabini's. Mara Zabini isn't exactly a kind woman.

She had married 7 times each time they would disappear and leave all there money to her.

The only thing known about Blaises father is that he was a pureblood. So that meant she was a pureblood too. I heard noises coming from the hall.

I got up to investigate and opened the door. Hermione was standing at the other end of the hall. She looked unsteady on her feet.

"Where are you going" I asked. She jumped, I had snuck up on her. "I was looking for you" she said.

"We need to tell them" I told her. She sighed "I know" she mumbles. "Come on lets go find my parents and then we can fire call them" I say gently.

She nodded and followed me. We found my parents in the library. They were reading.

"How are you feeling" my father asked Hermione. "Better" she replied.

"Are you ready to fire call them" he asked. She shook her head but said "but I will do it anyway".

We walked out of the library and into the study where the floo was. My mother thru floo powder in and yelled "Zabini Manor" it lit up and Mara's head came out. "How may I help you".

Hey guys sorry for the cliff hanger. I want to know if anybody thinks i should add a Weasley or two to the dark side. Please comment yes or no and if you want you can add what weasleys you would like on the dark side. :)