Meeting My Triplet

I paced nervously in the entry hall. I was meeting him today. My triplet. I really have to stop adding brothers.

"I don't need any more brothers" I mutter "I already have three". "You only have one" Bella states from behind me. "You forget about Fred and George" I reply.

"But their no-" she says before she's interrupted. " we are her brothers" George says from beside her. She nods and I go back to pacing.

"Hermione calm down" Fred exclaims. "Your not meeting your triplet for the first time" I snap. He puts his hands up in defeat and backs up.

Finally I hear the sound of the door open and I stop pacing. Blaise appears beside me and grabs my hand. We walk into the greeting room together.

I see Theo and my father in front of me. When they see us they walk over. I'm surprised when my dad pulls me into a hug. "She never told me about you two"he whispers.

I smile and step back only to be engulfed into another hug. This time from my triplet. "I have a sister" he exclaims. I giggle and step back.

I look over to Blaise he is looking at me like I am insane. "What" I exclaim. "You giggled" he exclaims. I laugh and nod my head.

Eventually we all head to the study so we can talk. Lucius walks in for a minute, looks around, and leaves again with a weird look.

I quickly get up and follow him. "Lucius whats wrong" I ask when I catch up to him. "Nothing I'm fine" he says shortly. "Whats wrong" I snap again.

He sighs and looks at me with sadness. "You have your dad now, you don't need me" he says. My mouth drops open in shock.

"You think you can get rid of me that easy" I yell. He looks startled. "You took me in at my worst I need you" I say. He hugs me with a smile and ruffles my hair.

I slap his hand away "don't touch the hair" I yell. He smirks before saying a spell and apparating away. I slowly feel my hair and feel that it is a crazy mess.

"LUCIUS" I scream. "Whats wrong wit-" I hear Blaise say before he burst out laughing. "Your...... Hair" he bursts out.

"Shut up" I mumble before going to find Narcissa so she can fix this. I walk into her room and I can tell she's struggling not to laugh. She finds a spell that fixes my hair and I head back to my family.

When I get there Draco has stolen my spot. Then I realize that the three of them are best friends and they prank almost as much as the twins.

Then I realize something all five of them are going to be in this house. Oh no. Why did Ginny and Tonks have to go with the order.

"Mione why do you look so scared" Draco asks with a smirk. "You 3 plus the twins equals death" I say before running out.

I need a secret room to hide in. Last time I went looking, well this ended up happening so I didn't find one.

I had walked all over the manor and I hadn't found anything. I went to rest against a wall but fell in. Inside I found my heaven.

It was a large room filled with bookshelves, chairs all over the place, a conjoining bathroom, and a few tables.

I sat down and began to read.