Getting Snapes memories

I ran out of the office smiling. I had gotten Snapes memories from Dumbledore. The stupid old man had left them in the open.

I was currently running so I wasn't caught by McGonagall. I had to get to the forest so I could apparate to the manor.

I was so happy I could apparate legally now. I have done it a few times before because I learned how to on my own. I didn't do it often because I didn't want to get caught.

I had finally reached the doors to the school when I felt a hand grab my arm. I gasped and jumped. I looked behind me to see Blaise. He was bent over laughing. "You jerk" I whisper shouted before hitting him.

He kept laughing but finally straightened up. He decided to come with me so we quietly snuck out of the castle.

We were rounding a corner when I saw Hagrid in front of me. I quickly shoved Blaise behind a wall before Hagrid saw him.

"Hermione whatcha doin out here so late" he asked. "I was uh looking for you" I said thinking fast. "What for" he asked me. "Uhhh... I didn't want to be in the same room as Ron and Lavender" I answered quickly.

He nods his head with a sad expression "I don't know what Ron sees in the girl. Personally I think you two would be perfect for each other" he tells me.

I resist the urge to shudder at the thought. "Ya, I think I'm going to the library" I say quickly. "Ok yuh be careful Hermione" he says before going in the other direction.

"Filthy half breed" I mumble under my breathe. I turn the corner and grab Blaise's arm. "Oh how I cannot stand to be in the same room as my one true love Ronald Weasley as he kisses another girl" he swoons mocking me.

I slap him in the back of the head and continue walking to the forest. When I finally get there I apparated with Blaise right behind me.

When we arrive I run inside excited to see everyone. I am greeted be a house elf who takes us to the study. When I walk in I  see Narcissa and Lucius sitting on a couch.

I run over and hug them. Blaise hugs them both to. "Blaise was being a butthead" I say childishly. Lucius rolls his eyes. "I thought there were two almost adults in the room" he says exasperatedly.

"I thought you two were already adults" Blaise asks confused. I hit him in the back of the head "he meant us idiot" I snap.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP IT" Narcissa yells using her mom voice. "Sorry" we say in unison. "Go give the dark lord the memories" Lucius says.

I forgot about that. I ran out of the room memories in hand. I burst into the office. The dark lord gives me an unimpressed look. "Do you have the memories" he asks. I nod and hand him the bottle.

He takes them out and puts them in a pensive. When he's done he looks extremely angry. "Get Lucius" he grounds out. I run from the room and back to the study.

"He wants you and he's angry" I tell him. His face turns ashen and he leaves the room quickly. I say goodbye to Narcissa and grab Blaise.

"We have to go before our absence is realized" I tell her. She smiles and gets up. We both get a hug before we have to leave.

We apparate back to the forest and sneak back to the castle. I run up to the common room. The first thing I see is a very angry Harry holding the Marauders Map. "Why did I just see you leave the forest with Blaise Zabini.

"We were studying" I say. "Why are you studying in the forest" he sneers. "Because I knew you would react like this" I yell. "Stay away from him" he snaps before walking out of the common room and to his dorm.

I let out a sigh of relief. That was close we were almost caught. No, we were caught but I was good at lying. But never the less we needed to be careful or everything would be ruined.

                 .....................

Please please please go join me book club its a great opportunity👏. Thank you guys for reading:-)