Drunk

After I left I took out my broom I kept shrunken in my pocket for emergencies. I put it back to normal size and flew off.

I landed be Hogsmead and reshrunk my broom. I stuck it in my pocket and set off. I stopped at the 3 broomsticks and grabbed a butterbeer.

I drank that before leaving. I then went shopping and bought a ton of stuff. I realized it was almost midnight and jumped on my broom and headed home.

Tomorrow was Christmas eve. I smiled I had gotten everyone's presents. Then my smile dropped. They were going to be so mad at me for leaving like I did.

I got close to the manor and noticed the windows were still lit up. Uh oh. I landed outside the gate and put my broom in my pocket. I slowly crept into the manor maybe I could make it through.

"HERMIONE ZABINI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" Lucius shouted. I flinched at his tone. "Shopping" I replied. "Until midnight" Narcissa yelled coming into the room.

I shrugged. She turned mad "Your grounded"she told me. "From what there's nothing to ground me from. "Books" she stated. I almost fainted. "You can't ground me from books" I yelled. "Watch me" she replied while Lucius nodded.

"You can't ground me from books mo-" I stopped mid yell. "What" she whispered. "Nothing" I said quickly " I said nothing" I yelled before running upstairs. I closed and locked my door.

I couldn't forget my mom that early. I shook my head and went over to my dresser drawer. I moved everything and grabbed the thing I was looking for.

I took a long swig of vodka before sitting in my corner drinking myself drunk. There was a knock on my door right as I finished the bottle.

I put the bottle on my bookshelf and stumbled to my door, very much drunk. I opened the door and saw Blaise. "Hiya twinsie" I said.

Blaise quirked an eyebrow and walked into my room. He stopped short when he saw the empty bottle of vodka. "Did you drink all of that" he exclaimed.

"Maybe" I said before leaving my room. "Where do you think you going" he asked. "More" I said. "Absolutely not" he yelled. "Why are you all yelling" Fred asked coming out of his room his hair crazy and he was soaking wet.

I giggled "your all wet" I told him. He ran a hand through his hair. "Is she drunk again" he asked looking at Blaise. Blaise nodded and gave him the empty bottle of vodka. "All of it" he yelled. "Stop yelling" Draco yelled coming out of his room.

George popped his head looked at me and yelled. "Im not dealing with drunk Hermione" he said before closing his door and looking it when I heard him curse.

Guess the spell worked. "Your drunk" Draco yelled. "Your loud" I said. He sighed and looked at me. "Why" he asked. "I don't remember" I slurred. "Time for bed" Fred said.

"Nope, more" I said. All of the sudden I was on someones shoulder. "Draco" I said. "Yes, Hermione" he replied. "Can I tell you something" I asked.

"Anything, I'm always here ok" he told me. "Ok" I told him. "What do you want to tell me" he asked. "You have a nice butt" I said. He facepalmed. He laid me in bed and covered me up.

"Go to bed" he said. "I want a goodnight kiss" I said. He chuckled and kissed me. I then fell into a sleep filled with thoughts of Draco.

Two chapters in one night im on a roll. Hope you guys like it. And thank you so so much for getting me to over 100 votes.:-)