Grounded

Narcissa grounded me. She did not agree with my attempt to fight the order. She had locked me in my room for a week. Only house elves were aloud in to bring me food. I hadn't eaten anything for the two days I had been in there.

I hadn't been able to see Tonks and Ginny to know if they were OK. Countless house elves have told me they were fine but I wouldn't believe them until I saw for myself.

I heard my window open and I quickly turned around. Draco flew in on his broom. He looked mad. "Have you not been eating" he accuses. "Well the thing is-" I start. "You need to eat" he snaps.

"Not until I know if Ginny and Tonks are OK" I argue. He groans "their fine" he yells. I flinch and he visually calms down. He walks over and pulls me into his arms. "I'm sorry I'm just worried about you" he sighs. I nod.

We stay in my room for a little bit. When its time for dinner he flys back out. Leaving me alone.

I eat a roll when they bring me supper that night. The first time I had eaten in 2 days. I read for a little bit. Ignoring the anxiety starting to build up inside me. After awhile I lay in bed falling asleep.

                 Draco's P.O.V

I bolt up in bed. Hearing screams that are all to familiar to my ears. "Hermione" I yell running out of my room. I hear doors slamming shut and more people running out of their rooms.

"HERMIONE" I scream pounding on her door. "Whats wrong with her" Blaise exclaims his eyes full of fear. "I don't know, probably nightmares" I answer. I should know, I get them too.

"Whats going on" Aunt Bella yells when she runs into the hall. "Hermione" I sob as another scream sounds from her room. "I'll go get the key from Narcissa" Bella says as she runs back down the hall.

Blaise starts to pase as tears fall down his face. Theo is trying to calm him down. When Blaise gets emotional he does stupid things.

Another scream comes from the room and Fred punches the wall. George starts to help Fred calm down. Tonks also helps while Ginny goes to Blaise.

My mother comes running down the hall with a key in her hand. She quickly unlocks the door. I am the first one in as soon as the door opened. I run to her, trying to shake her awake.

She is trashing in her bed, screaming and crying. "Hermione wake up" I yell. She bolts up in her bed, breathing heavily and sobbing.

I pull her to my chest as she sobs. "Your OK" she says in between sobs. "I'm fine, so are you" I whisper into her ear. "We were there again but this time I had to watch them hurt you" she sobs.

I rock her back and forth until she falls back asleep in my arms. Everyone else is still standing by the door. My mom looks extremely guilty. "Go back to bed" I tell them quietly. They nod and head back to their rooms.

I lay myself down slowly on her bed. Careful not to wake her up. She stays asleep on my chest. I kiss her forehead and close my head. Drifting off into a peaceful sleep.