Suprises

I ran into the manor and dropped my bags. I was home for the Christmas holidays. Since we could apparate on our own nobody had met us at the station.

I hadn't seen anyone yet and I was anxious. I hadn't seen them since the night I had gotten Snape's memories.

I skipped down the hall happily, looking for my family. "Oh Lucy" I yell. "Stop calling me that" I hear Lucius snap from behind me.

"Whatever you say... Lucy" I say with a smirk. He groans and glares at me. "Where is everyone else" I ask him.

"Uhhhhh I don't know" he says with a shrug. "Thats not helpful" I snap. He smirks and then walks over to give me a hug. "Missed you, you annoying ball of energy" he says.

"Im not annoying" I argue. He gives me a look. "What" I ask. He shakes his head and walks in the opposite direction.

I laugh and walk around the manor trying to find the rest of them. I turn a corner and suddenly I am soaking wet. I look up to see a bucket. The twins.

"FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY" I scream. I hear a bang and pounding footsteps. I sprint down the hall towards the sound of their footsteps. I turn another corner and I feel it. I am covered in flour.

I keep running. I reach the end of the hallway. Its a dead end and at the end Fred and George are trapped. I smirk and walk towards them. They try backing up but they have to stop when their backs hit the wall.

"Now Hermione there is no need to do anything it was a joke" Fred says nervously. I smile at him creepily and continued walking forward. I hear George whimper. Fred hits him "she can smell fear" he whispers.

I smirk and advance until I'm standing right in front of them. They try to back up more but they can't because of the wall. I smile evilly and then, I hug them. They try to escape but they can't. I step back and laugh, their covered in flour and water now too.

Not to mention the sign I put on their back that said kick me. I know its unoriginal but so what. I smiled at them before walking back in the opposite direction.

I went to my room so I could shower. It felt like forever until I got all the flour off of me. I got dressed and went downstairs. I decided to explore the manor more and maybe find some secret rooms.

I walked down a hallway I had never been down before. I came to a door and opened it. Inside I found five of the pureblood family trees. Malfoy, Lestrange, Black, Nott, and Zabini.

I stumbled forwards, my dad could be on here. I slowly walked towards it and looked at the names on the tree. I froze when I read the name of my father and when I looked down farther I almost collapsed.

I had to read it again. This had to be wrong. I sat on the floor. How could this be. Slowly I stood back up and walked out to find Blaise. I found him in his room by himself. He looked up when I came in and got a concerned look on his face.

"Hermione are you ok you look pale" he asks. I shake my head. I'm in shock I can't talk. "Whats wrong" he asks me. My voice finally comes back to me. "I know who our dad is" I whisper.

He looks surprised and scared at the same time. "Who" he whispers. "Joseph Nott" I say quietly. Blaise stumbles and almost falls. "What" he yells. "He's our dad" I say.

"Does that mean..." he asks before I cut him off. "Yes, Theodore Nott is our triplet".

.....................

Im back so what you guys think. Did you expect that. I bet Nott. But I'm back. Thank you guys for reading:-)