Training

*disclaimer in first chapter

I woke up at my normal time. Today though I took a shower and got dressed.

I went downstairs needing my coffee. I walked into the dining room. The twins weren't there they must be resting up after yesterday I thought.

I sat down and looked around for the coffee pot it wasn't on the table. "Whoever took my coffee remember Christmas is in a few days and I don't have to give you a present" I say threateningly.

Slowly Lucius puts the coffee back on the table. I glare at him. "You took my coffee" I say through gritted teeth. I slowly get out of my seat and just like that he bolts out of the room.

A few seconds later George walks in. "Why did I just see Lucius sprinting down the hall way" he asks.

"He hid Hermione's coffee" Narcissa answered.

"Does he have a death wish" George asks aghast. I nod and go back to drinking my coffee.

"Why is he afraid of Hermione" Bellatrix asks.

"He's afraid of morning Hermione" Draco's answers.

"Everyone's afraid of morning Hermione" I hear Blaise mumble.

"Why" Rudolphus asked.

"She isn't a morning person, so anyone who annoys her usually gets hurt" George said.

"What could she do she's barely 15" Bellatrix asks.

George shudders and I smirk. "Once I woke her up and she locked me in a closet for a day with no wand" he answered.

Everyone at the table burst out laughing except for George who pouted. "Where's Fred" Narcissa asked George.

"He's still asleep" George replies.

"Well its 10 o'clock, are you coming to train Hermione" Bellatrix asks. I nod and get up to follow her. We walk down a series of hallways. We got to a door and went in it was a practice room. "Lets start with Crucio" Bellatrix said.

I nodded and faced one of the practice dummys. "Crucio" I yelled casting the curse. It hit the dummy full force. "

"That was great" Bellatrix said "but maybe a little more practice" she added. We practiced for hours by the end I still couldn't get Avada Kedevra to work right.

A house elf popped up telling us it was time for lunch. Bellatrix went down but I stayed to practice longer. After many more hours I couldn't do it right.

I growled and punched one of the dummys. I kept trying until a house elf popped in it told me it was time for dinner but I ignored it. I needed to get this right. I kept practicing.

But then I started to feel light headed but I shook it off and continued practicing. My vision started going black.

And the last thing I saw before I passed out was the door to the practice room opening and someone running towards me.