Twin moment

I didn't want to go back. I wanted to stay with my family. I didn't want to act like Potty and Weasel were my bestest friends. Like last time before going back, I was in a horrid mood.

I walked into the sitting room slamming the door behind me. "Whats her problem" Rudolphus asked. I slowly looked at him. Draco had a terrified look on his face. "Do you have a death wish" he yelled before sprinting out of the room.

It was just me and Rudolphus in the room. "Whats my problem" I yelled. He backed into the couch. "My problem is I have to go act like 2 of the people that thought the death of my parents was for the greater good, are my best friends" I screamed. He looked scared before following Draco's step, and sprinting out of the room.

I sat down and put my head in my hands and did what I hadn't done since my mom rejected me. I cried.

I head the door open and Blaise walk in. I quickly tried to wipe away the tears but he saw. He came and sat by me and hugged me. That's when I broke.

I started sobbing and buried my head in his chest. He held me and rubbed my back. "I can't do it" I sobbed out.

"I can't act like those murderers are my best friends anymore" I sobbed out. "Shhh yes you can your so strong" he whispered.

"No I can't and I'm not strong I'm weak" I cried out. "I don't know how I'm even a death eater" I mumble.

He pulls back and looks at me angry. "Don't you dare say your weak" he said angrily "your one of the strongest people I have ever known. Your adoptive parents were killed by your best friends and second family. And you survived that and now your working to take them down. Your found out that you were adopted and had a twin brother. You made it through your own mother rejecting you and didn't even cry until you were alone in your room. You were told you had to act like you still loved the order. And you know what you've done it. Most people would have given up by now. But you, you survived Hermione." he looked me in the eye has tears ran down both of are faces "don't you dare say your weak ever again".

I sobbed into his chest hugging him as he held me close. "I love you sissy" he whispered. "Love you to bro" I whispered back slowly I was lulled to sleep by the comforting embrace of my twin.

         Draco's P.O.V

I walked back into the sitting room to see both Blaise and Hermione asleep while holding each other. They both had tear tracks on there face. I slowly left the room and back towards my room when I was stopped by my dad.

"Dark lord wants to see you" he said before walking off. I cautiously walked into his office. "Sit down" he said. I followed hus order and sat down.

"How's your mission going" he asked. "Great actually, I should be able to get her here by next break" I answered happily. "Wonderful, she needs punishment for her actions" he sneered.

"I agree, but may I ask a question" I asked hesitantly. He waved his hand as a sign of permission. "Why do you care so much."

A faint smile flitted across his lips. I'm not lying I swear to you the dark lord smiled.

"I have come to a liking of the girl" he said "shes quite... Unique". He had that right. "Your dismissed" he said. I got up and left the room.

Hermione was definitely unique. I loved her for it. That's why I'm doing whatever I can to get back at Pansy for trying to blackmail her. Oh was that pig in for a surprise.