Spy in the ranks

Order Headquarters aka grimauld place.

Harry P.O.V

I was sitting in the kitchen when Snape walked in. Mrs.Weasley had made lunch and everyone was in there.

"Children out I need to speak to the adults" Snape sneered. After a lot of groaning we all left. As soon as we walked out Ron pulled out an extendable ear

"The twins left it" he whispered before putting it under the door. "I'm sorry to tell you this Molly, but the twins have joined the dark lord" he told them.

I heard Mrs.Weasley start to sob and a lot of angry voices. I was in shock they had joined the other side.

Ron got up and stormed upstairs. Ginny right behind him. I didn't know what to do. Then I realized something Hermione didn't know I had to warn her.

She could beat them if they came after her. After all she had no distractions left.

Hermione P.O.V

I woke to my bed being jumped on by my dear twin. Over the last few weeks me and Blaise had gotten closer. "Hermy we're going back to Hogwarts today" he said in a childish voice.

"I groaned and stuck my head back onto my pillow when I remembered something he said. "Did you call me Hermy" I ask.

He pales and jumps off the bed. He knows I hate being called that. "Whaaattt nooo" he says. But he is horrible at lying. He runs out of the room with me chasing after him.

I run down the hall after him he runs towards his room knowing if he gets there he's safe. I speed up trying to catch him before he goes in. I'm in inch away when I feel arms around my waist stopping me.

"Dracooo" I whine " I was just about catch him" I pout. He chuckles "I can't let you kill my best friend" he tells me. I frown "I have to go back to Potter and Weasley today." Draco notices my sudden change in mood and quickly lets go of me sprinting into his room and slamming the door.

I grumble all the way towards my room. I get in the shower and quickly get dressed. I'm about to go downstairs when Hedwig flies in.

I grab the letter off her leg and she flies off. I open the letter to find out what they want.

Dear Hermione,
We have found out some very bad news. The twins have joined the dark lord. I thought I should warn you in case they come to find you. I can't tell you how we know but its from an inside source.
Stay safe,
Harry

I almost laughed at his stupidity when I realized something it said the information was from an inside source.

That meant we had a spy within are ranks. I ran from the room and towards the office where I knew the dark lord would be.

When I got to the room I was out of breathe and quickly knocked on the door. "Come in" the dark lords voice drawled. I quickly came in and bowed. "Rise. Now what do you need" he says.

I hand him the letter and sit down. At the end of the letter he is fuming. "We have a spy in our ranks" he sneers.

I slide down in my chair and nod. "Go find Lucius and send him down" he tells me. I run out of the room to find Lucius. He's in the dining room.

I'm out of breathe and pant out my statement." Dark
...Lord...wants you...office" I pant. He pales and runs out of the room I sit down and lay my head on the table.

I'm already tired and its not even 10 in the morning.