Its Christmas

I ran down the stairs. Blaise and I were having a race to see who could get down to the tree first. I ran into the living room, Blaise right behind me.

"Haha I win" I mock. He glares at me. I smile innocently and sit down on the couch. For once I got down here fast enough to get a spot.

Theo walks in and sees Blaise pouting and me grinning triumphantly. "What did you do" he says pointing at me. "I didn't do anything" I pout. "I don't believe that" he says. I stick my tongue out at him and he chuckles.

Finally everybody comes in. "Presents, presents, presents" Blaise chants. "Is he always like this" Theo asks me in a whisper. I nod. He groans and sits back on the couch.

Lucius hands us all of our presents. (Im just going to put a list of what she got and from who)

Lucius- new book
Narcissa- new outfit
Bellatrix- a makeup bag
Rudolphus- candy
Blaise- a potions set
Theo- a bracelet
Ginny- new spell book
Fred- prank kit
George- new shoes
Tonks- anti prank potion
Draco- a locket
Dad- a cat

"You got me a cat" I squeal. Its a black cat. "Im naming it Nyx" I state. My dad nods. "You got her a cat" Lucius grumbles. "Why so grumpy" I ask him.

"I hate cats" he says. I whack him in the back of the head. "OUCH, what was that for" he exclaims. "Don't insult my Nyx" I yell. He rolls his eyes and sits back down.

I pet Nyx. "I think she loves that cat more than me" Blaise whispers to Draco. Draco starts to laugh. "Well Nyx doesn't wake me up at 6am" I say. Everyone but Blaise laughs. He just pouts.

"If you are a teenager you are needed in the hallway" Fred says. I groan but stand up. We all get up to see what he wants.

"Ok so for once this is not going to be a prank. All of us has been taken in at our worst by these people. Except Draco he really didn't have a choice on living here but the rest of did. Ginny and Tonks are coming later to help. But we are throwing a thank you party for them" he says.

We all immediately agree. They have done so much for us and I wanted to reward them.

We divided up jobs and everybody hurried off. We had decided it was going to be a masquerade ball so we could attend.

Blaise, Theo, and I were in charge of the guest list. After a little while we had figured it out. The Lestrange, Greengrass, Parkinson, Goyle, Crabbe, Bulstrode, Davis, Flint, Pucey, Black, and Zabini families were invited.
Neither Blaise or I were happy about the last one.

When we were finished we went to wait in Fred's room which was the the meeting point. We were the first ones done. Draco and George came in next. Followed by Fred, Ginny, and Tonks.

"Ok now we all need to go shopping for clothes without them noticing we're gone" I point out. "Plus all of the clothing stores will be closed on Christmas" I add.

He groans "okay so here's what we're going to do..."

Yaaa i updated on time. And I made it before midnight. Thanks for reading:-)