▼ 06 ▼

mian for the late update damn forgive my soul.

updating bc aju nice damn
_

Chapter 06

"I get jealous because I'm afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do."

• • •

"Fine. I'll help you find him, tingin ko alam ko na kung nasaan sya." said Yoongi to the younger. Kalmado na ito kumpara kanina, after he explained what happened. Still, nagtataka parin si Yoongi kung anong problema ni Jihoon. He's a tough person and he won't just disappear without telling anybody because of a minor reason.  He may be going through a tough situation now, and Yoongi wants to know why.

Simula ng namatay ang kapatid nila sa aksidente ay na-trauma ng husto si Jihoon. Idagdag pa ang biglang pagka-wala ng kanilang ama, jihoon has always been having a nightmare after those.

It's been haunting him for years. And only yoongi was there to help his brother, kaya sya na ang tumayong ama at kuya nito.

Ang isa't isa lang ang sandalan nila. But it was tough for him as well, Yoongi was just in his second year in college when everything happened. And he won't be able to feed his brother kung wala itong trabaho kaya napilitan itong mag-audition sa Bighit Entertainment. Years passed when he thought of entering his brother in Pledis Entertainment just for someone to look after him dahil sa hectic na schedule nya.

But Jihoon's disappearance makes him think if his decision was right, that he should've let him enter the same agency as him or he should not have entered Bighit Entertainment and looked for another easier job. Pero hindi maitatanggi ang kagustohan nyang mag-compose ng kanta, magkapatid nga sila.

Ng umuwi si hoshi, napag-alaman nyang wala ang leader at kokonti lang silang nandoon. Where could he be?

Meanwhile..

"Ugh where the fuck is it?" Scoups said as he continued searching in his bag. Hinahanap nito ang papel na binigay ni Jun, pero sa kasamaang palad mukhang naiwala pa nya.

"Damn I shouldn't be just standing right here. Bahala na." He said and continued walking out the subway station. Madaling araw na, specifically it's 5AM.

He was eager to find Jihoon, he is important to him not as a composer but a real friend. Jihoon helped him back when they were still trainees, the day he felt upset to know he wasn't debuting with NU'EST was his greatest downfall.

That feeling when you're already too near to your dream but one day you woke up and you'll see everything you've built starts to fall apart.

Jihoon was there, witnessing him crying and completely broken. But rather than jeering and making him feel small he helped him rise up again and prove everybody that he's deserving. Because he knew he's something more than that,  he wouldn't be able to rise up if he's not strong right?  But that's all thanks to Jihoon.

Kaya ngayon, he wants to know his problem. He wants to help him like he did. He wants to make jihoon feel he's loved. But there's this one thing that always barricades their hearts.

He'll always be a leader to everybody's eyes.

"Damn." He cursed as he thought of it once again. The reality is indeed painful for him. Nasa gitna sya ng paglalakad when rain started pouring and making him wet and left without anything to shield. So he started running and was glad to find a waiting shed.

He was wet when he arrived and sat on the bench. He cant remember bringing bad luck with him but it seems like it's following him. He grabbed his phone but eventually frowned when it wouldnt turn on.  Fuck, deadbat.

Napa-kamot ito sa ulo. Sa lahat ba naman ng araw na pwede itong malasin, ngayon pa?

He roamed his eyes around the area and one thing caught his attention.

That familiar small figure with a red coat just a few meters away.

He ran immediately, not minding the heavy rain that slowly makes him even wet. "Shit shit shit." He cursed as he was running towards the small figure. Happiness and excitement filled his whole heart.

"Jihoon!" He shouted.

Jihoon turned around, shocked to see the leader running towards him and hugging him immediately.

"Bakit ka ba umalis!? Shit Jihoon I was so worried about you! Akala ko kung napano ka na!" Sunod sunod na sabi nito habang yakap ng mahigpit ang nakababata. He pulled away when he felt Jihoon wasn't moving.

And he noticed how pale Jihoon is, how wet he is. He mustve ran under the heavy rain as well. But that wasn't the thing here.

Jihoon held his head and screamed in pain, his body slowly weakens. "Hey are you okay?" The leader asked and that's when he passed out.

"Damn jihoon!"