▼ 13 ▼

Chapter 13

Days passed, everything went well. Sa katunayan, pinostpone ng CEO ang activities nila sa isang linggo. He thought that maybe they do need to rest at magliwaliw. And oh, jihoon has explained his disappearance well. Ofcourse with the help of their leader. Today, they're getting ready to go to a trip as they were given a gift by their CEO Han.

And with Jihoon and Soonyoung? Everything's fine. Maybe.

"YAH SOONYOUNG! IBALIK MO NGA YAN!" Nagulat sila ng biglang sumigaw si Jihoon habang hinahabol si Soonyoung. Tumatakbo ito habang hawak ang phone ni Jihoon.

Both were running around the house. Seungcheol smiled, looking at the two who looked like smol babies running around. But the members weren't happy, in fact, they felt weird.

Jihoon has never been this active, except whenever he's about to hit you with his guitar. But he never acted this way, not around the members.

"Habulin mo 'ko, hahahaha!" the older teased. Takbo lang sya ng takbo, with Jihoon behind him. Pasalamat nalang ito at naiwan ang gitara niya sa company. Kung hindi ay baka wala pang isang minuto, bugbog sarado na ito.

The members were just looking at them. "Hyung, naka-drugs ba yang si Jihoon hyung?" bulong ni Mingyu kay Wonwoo. The older shrugged. It's normal to see Soonyoung this active, but Jihoon? He's just cold af to be like this. Para itong nasapian.

Tatakbo na sana si soonyoung ng matapakan nito ang extension wire, causing him to fall on the floor. Plakda. Jihoon immediately sat on top of him, making sure the older wont escape. He immediately grabbed his phone and gave the older a spank before standing up.

"You seem to be having fun, soonyoung and jihoon-ie." seungcheol said, soonyoung gave the older a cold look but eventually he shook it off.

He remembered, Jihoon belongs to him now.

"Nah, he's just teasing me." Said jihoon and gave soonyoung a glare, the older stuck his tongue out.

"Ang cute cute mo talaga, Ji!" sabi nito at pinisil ang pisngi nito. Jihoon groaned but he just smiled, "Kukunin ko na yung bag mo sa taas, dumiretso ka na sa van, mukhang aalis na tayo." binitawan na nya si Jihoon at umakyat para ang kunin ang bag nito.

Jihoon sighed, the members started going into the van. He waited for Soonyoung to come back before entering the van.

"Jihoon-ie, dito ka na oh!" tawag ni seungcheol dito. He was about to accept his offer when someone pulled him down to a seat.

"Thanks but he's seating beside me." said soonyoung. The seat was then occupied by jeonghan, yet seungcheol seemed to not like it much.

Buong byahe papuntang resort, tahimik lang sila. Or I mean, si soonyoung at jihoon. As usual, all the members were hyped. What's new? Daig pa ng mga ito ang nakadrugs.

Jihoon looked at soonyoung who was wearing his earphones and playing some games, he noticed how he looked good with his brown hair.

"Hmm, ji? Gutom ka ba?" he asked when he noticed the younger staring at him and placed his phone down."Bakit? May dumi ba 'ko sa mukh---"

"Your hair..it looks good on you." said Jihoon.

Soonyoung was confused. Pinagsasabi nito?

"I said your brown hair, it suits you well. You should have dyed it brown back then, it looks better on you than any other color. It brings out your sexin---ah never mind." he stopped right when he realized what he was about to say, 'Gosh jihoon what's happening to you?'

"Ano ulit yun?" tanong ni Soonyoung, a smirk slowly appearing on his face.

"Don't mind what I said, maglaro ka nalang ulit. Hehe." he said awkwardly. The older laughed, he heard what jihoon exactly said tho.

He was happy hearing those words from the man he loves.

He noticed something was bumping the window, and he saw jihoon fell asleep as his head keeps bumping the window beside him. Soonyoung then carefully held jihoon's head and placed it on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, mingyu at the back was again looking at the both of them.

"Hyung! Tingnan mo oh, si Jihoon hyung at Soonyoung hyung ang sweet nanaman. Lagi na din silang magkasama! I smell something fishy." bulong nito kay wonwoo, the older glared at him.

"Alam mo wag ka ngang manghimasok sa buhay ng iba, at isda ang ulam natin kanina. Tumahimik ka na." he said, the younger then silenced.

_

One message received

From: 우리 삼촌

Anak, hanggang kailang mo ito itatago? At hanggang kailan ka ba magtitiis? Please, just do it. This is for you, and for the both of you.

To: 우리 삼촌

Soon, uncle I will. Just. Just give me more time to be with him.

x

ohmygawd soonyoung bebeboi stay strong mahal na mahal kita :* quite long update this time eheh soonhoon feels