▼ 14 ▼

Chapter 14

"So guys, here are the list of your rooms and your roommates. There will be two persons in each cottage, at ang sobrang isa ay sa kwarto ko matutulog. Understood?" Everyone answered a 'yes' after their leader gave the instructions.

So here are the groupings : Seungcheol&Seokmin&Dino, Seungkwan&Vernon, Jeonghan&Jisoo, Junhui&Minghao, Mingyu&Soonyoung and Jihoon&Wonwoo.

Nilapitan ni Soonyoung si Wonwoo, carrying a small box with a white beanie inside na binili nya pa nung nasa US sila. "Wonwoo-yah, I have something to give you hehehe." Tawag ni Soonyoung, napa-facepalm naman si Wonwoo.

"I know why you're doing this Soon, go on. Pumunta ka na dun, cottage 0913. Nandun na din si Ji, goodluck. Dun na ko matutulog sa kwarto nyo ni Mingyu." sabi nito, the older sighed. Mabuti naman at madaling pakiusapan to.

He made his way to their cottage, he could hear Jihoon singing inside. He really got a nice voice. Ang swerte nya talaga sa soon-to-be-boyfriend nya.

"Jihoon-ie~" tawag nito pagkapasok, napalingon sakanya ang nakababata. Soonyoung ran to him and hugged him, jihoon spread his arms welcoming the older with a hug.

"Ba't nandito ka? Aren't you supposed to be in Mingyu's room?" he asked, he felt Soonyoung pout.

"Ayaw mo ba akong makasama?" dahil doon, jihoon chuckled. He held the older's hand and pulled him to the couch. Humarap siya dito, still soonyoung was wearing his ugly pout.

His left hand was caressing his face while the other was slowly stroking his hair."Of course, I want to be with you. Nagtatanong lang naman po eh, wag na magtampo, love." he said and smiled.

/tanginang soonhoon feels to di na ko makapagsulat/

Napatigil si soonyoung ng sandali, did he hear it right? Jihoon just called him 'love', and if not because it's Jihoon ay baka naglupasay na ito sa kilig ngayon. "I know you'd choose me over Wonwoo, you love me anyways...Mr Kwon Jihoon?" He smirked.

Jihoon chuckled again, "Yeah yeah, I love you. No need to remind me again and again dahil alam ko naman. At anong kwon ka dyan? Di pa nga tayo!" he said. Oo nga't hindi pa sila, pero kung umarte akala mo naman mag-asawa na.

They do love each other, but they don't want to label it yet. Maybe they're not yet ready, or they're just waiting for the right time. And when it comes, gusto nilang mga kaibigan agad nila ang unang makakaalam.

"By the way, want to stroll around? Sabi ni Cheol maglibot libot muna tayo tas magdi-dinner nalang tayo mamaya ng sabay." He asked the Jihoon, he nodded and they walked outside with hands intertwined.

_

"Hyung can I talk to you?"  he said and went near his hyung.

"What do you need?" the older asked.

"It's about jihoon and soonyoung, what do you know about them?" he asked curiously, he knew this person is the most observant amongst all of them.

"I know nothing." he replied plainly, but the younger didn't stop.

"Jisoo hyung, come on! I know you know a lot about our members..it's just that I'm concerned of Jihoon and Soonyoung hyung."

"Fine. I know that they have feelings for each other, it's too obvious. You guys just tend to ignore it, but jihoon is a different person whose actions shouldn't be ignored. He's not like us, he's different than we are. Open tayo sa isa't isa and he tend to keep his problems by himself. Kaya't sana, sa nalaman mo, let's keep it a secret. Wag natin silang pangunahan." he said.

The younger nodded and bid his goodbye, but before leaving, Jisoo called him once again.

"And wonwoo..just like jihoon and soonyoung. I know you feel the same way towards Mingyu." dugtong nito ay napangisi.

Wonwoo was left confused, ano nga bang nararamdaman nya para kay Mingyu?

x

sorry for the short update ㅠㅠ
im trying to shorten it so that it wouldn't end so fast. ㅠㅠ babawi ako next chapter ;---) soonhoon shippers would love the next one. dadagdan ko din ng ibang otps so stay tuned ~