▼ 11 ▼

Chapter 11

"Hi hyung, ehehehehehe."

Napalingon si Soonyoung sa pintuan, the small figure entered the room, "Mmmhm, Chan. Dito ka na matutulog?"

"Yes hyung. San ba 'ko? Dito ako sa kama ni Jihoon hyung ha!" Sabi nito at tumakbo, but just as he was about to lay on the bed, soonyoung stopped him.

"No, Chan. Take mine, I'll be sleeping in this bed from now on." Chan looked at his hyung, this was not the usual soonyoung but he shook the thought off.

He must be tired.

Soonyoung placed all his things on his new bed, letting the younger arrange his on his old bed. He lied on his bed, which was jihoon's old bed.

Lying on the bed he smelled a familiar scent. The baby-like scent which was so relaxing. And he falls asleep, face buried on the pillows with the sheets unchanged.

_

"Kids, I told the agency to postpone the practice today and tomorrow." Napa-'yes' sila sa balita ng leader. They were waiting for this moment when they can rest well. Gagala gala, magliliwaliw.

As their name grew bigger in the industry, bonding in public places became so hard for them. They barely get to come back in their house without bruises from the fans o di kaya'y mukhang mga na-rape.

"And jihoon-ie, we're going to the company tomorrow. Kailangan nating mag-usap about your sudden disappearance. The public must not find out about this, unless you were seen by any paparazzis then you really have to find a reason to cover this up." jihoon smiled a little, he knew this was going to happen.

"But don't worry, I'll help you." the leader assured. Soonyoung rolled his eyes up because of the action of the older. Masyadong pa-cute.

When he realized what he did he immediately acted like he just did, nothing. But he did not know that Jisoo saw it, and the older laughs softly.

Aigoo, patay ang leader  natin nito!

Natapos ang maliit na meeting at nagsi-alisan na sila. Jeonghan, Jisoo and Seungcheol went out to buy their groceries.

Sina Mingyu, ,Chan, Wonwoo, Seungkwan at Hansol naman ay pumunta sa mall. Junhui, Seokmin and Minghao visited the pet shop they used to go to na pagmamay-ari ng pamilya mi Seungcheol.

Only Soonyoung and Jihoon were left in their dorm. Jihoon, watching random variety shows on the living room while Soonyoung just stares at him from the kitchen.

It's now or never Soon.

Soonyoung got up, he hid his trembling hands inside the pockets of his sweatshirt. "Ji, can I talk to you?"

The younger looked at him and nodded. Soonyoung held his arm and dragged him out of their dorm.(Their dorm is safe, finger print type ang security nito at may camera okay.)

He realized they were once again in the park. The park where it all started.

Nagulat ito ng iharap ito ng nakakatanda, "Jihoon, I have something to ask you." the older said. He just stared at him and kept silent.

Soonyoung closed his eyes and heaved a deep sigh.

"The kiss. What does it really mean to you?"