▼ 04 ▼

Chapter 04

"After all. It's more painful to finally find the right one in the wrong time."

• • •

"Mr Kwon? Are you ready?" Natigil ako sa pag-iisip ng tinawag ako ng organizer. I nodded. Tumayo na ako at inayos ang sarili ko. I glanced at the crowd and bunch of medias waiting for me outside. They seemed to be hungry for explanation.

Kwon Soonyoung, it's now or never. Once you step outside this room, you will never be able to escape.

I sighed at unti unting naglakad patungo sa upuang inihanda nila para saakin. Loud screams and chants filled the whole room.

We talked about lots of things. Tungkol sa comeback etc. But when the topic was suddenly brought up, I hesitated once again.

Soonyoung, isipin mong para sakanya din to. You'd rather hurt him once than let the whole world hate him.

"Hoshi, alam mo naman siguro ang kumakalat na balita ngayon di ba? There's a rumor that you and your co-member, Woozi are dating. What can you say about this?" The reporter asked me. It hit me for a minute.

I sighed, "To be honest, there's nothing malicious that's happening between us. What happened was a misunderstanding. So I guess the haters should stop hating on us, especially on Woozi. It's not his fault, it was me who brought him to this kind of situation and I sincerely apologize for it." Sagot ko. But instead of hearing how happy people are, I instead heard 'awws'. I guess this room was filled of Soonhoon shippers right?

Yes, we all are aware of the One True Pairs. Meanie, Soonhoon, Jeongcheol etc. But we chose to have fanservice rather than avoiding the topic. We all knew our limitations tho, limitations I failed to do.

Pagkatapos ng press conference ay halos manlumo ako. Why am I worrying by the way? Jihoin doesnt even like me. I'm the stupid one among the both of us.

I felt my phone vibrated, and I received a text from an unregistered number.

From: +8247392842
Kwon Soonyoung, guess what? You're the most terrible liar I've ever known.

Third Person's Point Of View

2 in the afternoon, kakagising palang ni Jihoon. Medyo masakit ang ulo na lumabas ito ng studio. Doon sya natulog dahil alam nyang awkward kapag nagsama sila ng roommate sa iisang kwarto. Anong oras na kasi ng nakatulog sya sa paggawa ng kanta.

"Uji, kumain ka na. Nalipasan ka na ng tanghalian at agahan ah." Paalala ni Jun saka naglagay ng plato sa lamesa. Jihoon smiled, Junhui was his bestfriend. Palaging sya ang kasama nito.

Nakaupo sya sa dining table habang kumakain, kaharap naman nya ang sikat na sikat ang araw pero nagkakapeng si Jun. "Ayan na, presscon na ni Soonyoubg hyung!"

Napalingon si Jihoon sa living room ng sumigaw si Chan, there he saw Soonyoung's face in the television. He watched him as Soonyoung respectfully answered every question the interviewer asks him. And the topic was brought up.

"To be honest, there's nothing malicious that's happening between us. What happened was a misunderstanding."

Napa-ismid si Jihoon sa sinabi nito. Huh? Misunderstanding lang pala yun!? How dare you Kwon Soonyoung. Naibagsak nya ang kutsara sa plato kaya napalingin si Jun. "yah, okay ka lang?" Tanong nito.

He looked back at Jun who was shocked at the sudden noise. "Junhui, sorry ha pero busog na ata ako eh. Akyat na 'ko." Sagot ni Jihoon.

He immediately ran up to his studio at naligo. May cr naman don so he won't need to go back to their room. As he was taking a shower, alot of things came in through his mind. Why did Hoshi has to do that then?

Pagkatapos nitong maligo ay agad itong nagpalit ng damit at nagsuot ng disguise. He grabbed his duffel bag filled with clothes and jumped through the window.

He left the dorm without telling anybody. Without anybody noticing that he left. He walked to the bus stop with a smirk on his face.

Huh, misunderstanding pala ha? Try me, Kwon Soonyoung.