▼ 09 ▼

Chapter 09

Three in the afternoon, they decided to go back to Seoul. Seungcheol was driving the car while Jihoon is seating in the front seat, sina Soonyoung, Yoongi at Joshua naman ay natutulog sa passenger seat. While the rest of the members were in the van, with Jun who volunteered ro be the driver.

"Jihoon, you hungry?" Tanong ni Seungcheol. The younger looked at him and nodded. "Where do you think should we eat then? Para naman makapag-meryenda rin yung mga bata." He asked again.

Jihoon told him about the place where they used to eat back then with his brother. His face turned bright when the leader agreed with his suggestion.

Looking at the two, they look like parents who are planning to where they should bring their kids for a family bonding.

"Tsk." Soonyoung muttered, which was loud enough for Yoongi to hear him. The older glanced at him and raised a brow. Seeing the younger furrow his brows, that made him smirk.

It seems like someone is jealous? He thought.

"Hyung, halina kayo." sabi ni Jihoon. Yoongi nodded and went out with Seungcheol. Nagtama ang mata ni Jihoon at Soonyoung, nakaramdam sya ng ilang kaya agad nyang iniwas ang tingin. "Una na'ko."

Pumasok na sila sa restaurant, "So this is where you used to eat, Ji?" Tanong ni Seungcheol, he roams his eyes around the inside of the resto. Nakaka-relax ang theme ng loob.

"Kids, upo na muna kayo. Kami nalang mag-oorder okay?" Seungcheol said, the others went to find seats. Jihoon smiled a little, he find it funny how Seungcheol treats his dongsaengs as his children. I mean, for a 21 year old like him, how could he think maturely? He is indeed a Daddy Material. No wonder na maraming nagkakandarapa dito.

Jihoon can't disagree, Seungcheol has everything. From looks, to talent, and even his attitude. He's perfect. And he feels so lucky to have a friend like him. He's a person anybody would want to befriend with. Samantalang sya, people could only appreciate him by his works. He's not even half of Cheol.

"Ji? Uy okay ka lang?" Napatingin sya sa leader. He nodded, "so ano bang oorderin natin? I'm counting on you ha." He said and smiled. The younger smiled back. Turo lang sya ng turo, considering the likes and disliked of his co-members, they were finally finished ordering.

They came back carrying a few trays, considering the number of members plus his hyung, ganito lagi ang eksena. Napaka-hassle kapag marami kayo sa iisang grupo, but it's also helpful in a way.

They started eating, at habang kumakain. Soonyoung took another glance at the two who are currently having fun talking to each other. He can't help himself but get jealous.

How could he be so comfortable around Seungcheol, and not him?

How could he look for Seungcheol at his bad times, and not him?

Why is it always Seungcheol, when he's the one who has been there for him? Whenever he cries everytime it rains, whenever he's scared everytime he hears the thunder echoing inside the dark room. It was always been him.

Why Seungcheol, when that should be him?

_

I haven't edited so sorry for the typos and grammatical error ehez.