Chapter Three | Forest Eyes

HUMANITY'S CURSED EYESFOREST EYESCHAPTER II

FOREST EYES
CHAPTER II

Her eyes observe everything

The man whose name goes by Levi, begins to unlock the chains from her wrists and ankles. She finds it unnecessary for him to release her when she's able to transport wherever she desires. Well, not entirely. She gets a better glimpse of his expressionless face: narrow eyes, define nose with an extremely noticeable jaw, porcelain skin that goes well with his soft raven hair that's styled in an undercut. She can't deny he's more attractive than the Commander who just left. She gazes at his intense steel-blue eyes that come in contact with her forest color orbs. She leans back in confusion from the close proximity. A familiar yet distant feeling overwhelms her heart. His presence emits a sense of comfort in her and his stare emits a sense of nostalgia. It's like if he were part of her past.

"Stand." He leans away from her. She does as she is told. She slides her toned legs onto the side of the bed so her low heel boots come in contact with the brick floor. With confidence she stands believing she's in a stable condition. However, she automatically loses balance and hits first the rigid surface, her knees being the only part of her body to recieve the impact. 'Strange. Never has this occurred before.' She forces herself up but gravity seems to press her onto the ground once again. It's like gravity is coercing her to remain still yet she refuses.

First she experiences an enigmatic chest pain that differs from the usual ones she recieves after consuming the titan's orbs and now she's on her knees struggling to stand upright. 'Just perfect.' She subscountiously elicits a moan of irritation from her current inability to balance her body. Last thing she needs is for the king of the three walls to come here and expect her to bow down, seeing she's on her knees. "Don't tell me you can't walk?" Levi clicks his tongue.

"I'm capable of walking just fine." She grumbles.

"Then stand and stop your manifest of servant." She gets into kneeling position. Taking a single deep breath, she then proceed to stand. Her left hand is placed on the bed aside of her for a better boost. Her movements could have been compared to a eighty-year-old man who doesn't manuever fastly like in his early years. 'If V were to see me in this position, I were surely recieve a prolonged lecture of strength and fortitude.' After a minute of remaining still, she finds the strength to stand upright temporarily. "This isn't good." She feels a warm hand grab her arm causing her body to react to the intrusion of an unaccustomed warmth.

"Don't touch me." She menacely replies. Her right hand reaches his cravat meanwhile her other hand reaches his arm. She finds herself transport with Levi in front of her. His back hits the cell bars emitting an audible thud. He grunts at the impact as she holds him still. His once expressionless features shift to a threathning aura.