Chapter Six | Agony In The Chest

HUMANITY'S CURSED EYESAGONY IN THE CHESTCHAPTER VI

AGONY IN THE CHEST
CHAPTER VI

Suffering from the Unforseen

Aji just discovered she may have more secrets she herself has never been aware of. She was notified the moment she arrived here there was a titan shifter fighting on their side. However, Erwin didn't specify who was the titan shifter itself. He informed her Levi will be the one to break the news for her when she had met his squad.

This is insane. Mind-blowing for Aji to detect the scent of a titan shifter. A TITAN SHIFTER for damn sake. It can't be possible. 'How?' Probably it was simple coincidence or perhaps not. His scent differs from others around him. It's not as intense as the perfumes she's smelled when visiting Wall Sina in secrecy. Eren's scent is undetectable but if she heeds on his scent, the smell of titan flesh radiates from him.

"Hey. Why are you all standing like statues?"

A wave of tension rises in her. What response will Eren make when he finds out Levi didn't reveal her who was the titan shifter? She could lie Erwin decided to tell her but that's too risky. She also can't lie she heard it from other soldiers. She hasn't had the opportunity to interact with other soldiers in the Survey Corps yet. But why is she agonizing herself? She can say lucky guess.

"I see you have met my squad." Levi glides next to her. She nods calmly. "Alright-" He faces his squad. "-she goes by no name so Erwin decided she'll go by Aji. Aji will be part of the squad for the time being."

"Yes. Sir!" All of his squad salutes.

He glances towards the training grounds. "We'll begin with hand-to hand combat today. Jeagar with Ackerman. Alert with Spouse and Springer with Kirstein."

"This will be fun." Jean smirks.

"Is there something you're indicating you deluded bastard?" Eren death glares him.

"You are the hope of humanity but still get your ass kicked by Mikasa." Jean pinches his noses. Aji switches  her gaze to Mikasa who wears an emotionless expression. Her dark-orbs staring at only one person. Eren.

"Eren." Levi grabs Eren's shoulder and glares at Jean. "Be best you keep both your mouth's shut before you find your larynx stuffed in dirt."

"Yes Sir." Both nod.

"Head now to the field. I'll be evaluating you today."

"Yes Sir!" They all leave towards the open field to start off their training. Aji watches the squad go off to the training ground, relieved Levi didn't mention Eren being the titan shifter. She then feels a warm presence gliding its way near her side. She faces those blue-steel orbs that seem too close for her comfort.